ostarine after test cycle.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
had my last pin of test last week and was thinking of doing an ostarine cycle. not sure when to start since some say to run it during pct and others say wait a few weeks after pct. any opinions would be great.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Isn't osterine suppressive? PCT and even the month post PCT would be a terrible time to run anything suppressive

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Isn't osterine suppressive? PCT and even the month post PCT would be a terrible time to run anything suppressive

From my reasearch 25mg/day for 4 weeks will cause zero suppression, even at 12 weeks is very minimal and dose not required PCT. Was thinking of cycling 4 on 2 off to bridge the gap.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I’d think it’d be best just to let your body recover. I don’t think osterine will yeild any notable gains compared to your cycle. I haven’t read too much about osterine but I don’t think it’s really effective or atleast until your doses are up to levels that will suppress you.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I’d think it’d be best just to let your body recover. I don’t think osterine will yeild any notable gains compared to your cycle. I haven’t read too much about osterine but I don’t think it’s really effective or atleast until your doses are up to levels that will suppress you.

This. And I think with this approach you're basically doing a taper. You might not crash as hard but long term you're not doing yourself any favors. My .2¢

Reaction score
Like many other SARMs on the market, Ostarine is designed to help users increase muscle gains. The muscle mass gained from its use is quite similar to when you’re using steroids. However, since this supplement is a SARM, it doesn’t carry adverse effects as compared to when you’re going to use anabolic steroids. As a result, you’re going to get the muscles you want in a safe manner.
Even though Ostarine and other SARMs aren’t fully approved by the FDA, it’s still reasonably easier to get them from the market as compared to anabolic steroids.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Like many other SARMs on the market, Ostarine is designed to help users increase muscle gains. The muscle mass gained from its use is quite similar to when you’re using steroids. However, since this supplement is a SARM, it doesn’t carry adverse effects as compared to when you’re going to use anabolic steroids. As a result, you’re going to get the muscles you want in a safe manner.
Even though Ostarine and other SARMs aren’t fully approved by the FDA, it’s still reasonably easier to get them from the market as compared to anabolic steroids.

Shut up twat waffle.

offer to sell us SARMS so we can be rid of you.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

What a ****ing crock of shit. Mass gained is similar to steroids but no sides yet for some reason it's not fda approved. Sure that seems totally believable.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From my reasearch 25mg/day for 4 weeks will cause zero suppression, even at 12 weeks is very minimal and dose not required PCT. Was thinking of cycling 4 on 2 off to bridge the gap.

Your research is incorrect because the the pieces of shit low life trash that are pushing this garbage are straight up lying to everyone. It is suppressive and should not be used ever but especially not during pct.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score

As Pillar said, when you take enough to actually do anything for you, there will be suppression. I can list off several people who’ve ran it and haven’t recovered full HPTA function. A could of them had it sent out for mass spec testing so we do know for a fact it was ostarine and.l not something else. It’s one of the only SARMs that will do anything but it’s still best to save your money for real AAS if your goal is progress in the gym.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’d say the gains would be more attributed to diet n hard training than the osta if u used it.

Does it work, yes. But it has minimal, tiny effects. Compared to test it’s going to be jack shit. Again, You’d be seeing gains from your hard work not the osta.

Plus finding anything of quality is almost impossible now. Everything is watered down crap.

I wouldn’t do it. I’d go trt or 100mg a wk as a bridge if you did anything at all.

New Threads