New member.....year long follower

eddiek

Reaction score
Hi all,

I finally decided to join in order to get best advice, etc.....as I have become addicted to transforming my build. A little about myself:

44 year old on TRT since September of 2016. Receiving 200 mg per week of Test Cyp, 1 injection of HCG per week at .5 ml, and anastrozole 2 x per week.

I have lifted on and off for 25 years, but never consistent. I have done 2 test only cycles when younger without PCT, which may be part of the reason that I am on TRT today. I have done 2 blasts since being on TRT. First was Tren E at 400 mg per week and Test C at 300 mg per week with the prescribed anastrozole and liquid Prami. Had very bad insomnia so only did cycle for 5 weeks. Second blast being Test cyp only at 600 mg per week.

Stats: 5'11" 260 pounds. Approximately 18% bodyfat. Bench 1 rep max 365, 275 x 8. Don't do deadlift and only due high rep squats due to 2 back surgeries/last being a fusion.

Just started following cycle, which I plan for 8 weeks due to blood testing every 10 weeks on TRT. Figured I would try Tren again since I still have 2 bottles left over, but doing lower dose tren higher dose test.

I would appreciate any advice or just affirmation that this would be a good cycle:

Doing injections 2 x per week(Sunday AM and Wednesday PM):

Test Cyp - 200 mg per week
Test Sust - 350 mg per week
Tren E - 200 mg per week
Mast E - 300 mg per week
Anavar - 50 mg per day
Anastrozole - 1mg 3 x per week
HCG - 2 injections per week(Saturday AM and Tuesday PM)
Liquid Prami on hand, but have not taken it yet as it made me groggy and just took first injection past Sunday
Caber - on order.....should receive in 2 weeks.

Looking to recomp, maybe lose a few pounds to around 250. Would like to get around 12-14% body fat. Diet decent, but I do cheat a couple times per week....that is why I am being realistic with body fat, etc.

Workout 5 days per week. Standard rotation of Chest, bis/tris, shoulders, back, legs with cardio 20 minutes 3 x per week. Busy life running kids around to sports, etc., so difficult to find more time.

No PCT since I am on TRT forever, so after 8 weeks I will go back down to TRT and prescribed doses.

Glad to be here and looking for any advice good or bad to cycle. Dont want to pin anymore than 2 x per week so that is why I am using the Enanthate. Thanks in advance!

-Ed

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think your using to much ai..1mg of hg adex is enough for me..Are u going by past bloodwork or guessing thats what u will need?Its not big doses but many compounds..You can get great results if u train like a beast and keep the right diet

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground Ed.

If if you're getting blood tests every 10 weeks you should be running short esters: tren ace, mast prop and test prop.

sustanon has some super long esters and 2 weeks won't be enough time for those to clear. Also, it's kind is silly to be a blend of 4 testosterones and then injecting a 5th.

Its a a pretty poor cycle due to the limited length. If you could run it 12-16 weeks with either sustanon or test cyp it'd be gtg. Some will say that's too low a dose of tren and/or mast. Ymmv.

3mg of adex a week seems like overkill.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont read well..I didnt see the 8 weeks..The gear is just getting going and u wanna stop..12 16 weeks

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Missourian!....read up lots of info here

eddiek

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and advice. I take 2mg anastozole just on trt, and that is based on blood work and adjustments by clinic. I added another 1mg cause of the blast, but will stick with 2 if you don't think e will raise much. Tren is low due to sides first go around. Unfortunately, with bloods every 10 wks I have to cut cycle shirt, but I start back up right after bloods. The last 2 blasts stopping 2 wks short my test was around 1000. Normally sits at 750. I just tell them my last shot was 5 days ago rather than 7. Any suggestions to test normal while keeping a 12-16 week cycle? I don't want to cause any red flags with my trt since I am getting pharmacy grade stuff from that. Can't beat $100 per month and getting test c, anastozole, hcg, blood work, and blood dumps due to high hematocrit. Reason for long ester tren is just trying to put what I have to use. So it sounds like I should stick to just sust or cyp v. Mixing the two? Thanks again for advice and shout out to my fellow Missourian!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Don't use the sustanon. The decanoate ester will take too long to clear your system. Use the cyp.

Next time stick with short esters.

It's surprising you need that much ai and blood letting with trt. But we're all different.

eddiek

Reaction score
Will do and thanks for the advice. Yep, they started me on one pill per week, but had to adjust. 2 mg per week at 200mg test c keeps me about 20 for estrogen. Will scrap the sust and just use the cyp and look to get shorter esters next time I blast. How much cyp should I take with the 200mg of tren? Would you go 400 mg or 600 mg? I take it the mast and var are okay where they are at?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what is a billiken?

Last edited:

eddiek

Reaction score
That's a good question....lol....it looks like a little devil type mascot, but have no clue. I am originally from northern Illinois.....

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a good question....lol....it looks like a little devil type mascot, but have no clue. I am originally from northern Illinois.....

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! Why does a Jesuit college have a devil mascot?!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Nobody mentioned, but ten can give you a fairly elevated e2. You're gonna want to make sure that's cleared up before your trt bloodwork. Diet is wjere your results are going to come from. Get that dialed in before you start anything.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Nobody mentioned, but ten can give you a fairly elevated e2. You're gonna want to make sure that's cleared up before your trt bloodwork. Diet is wjere your results are going to come from. Get that dialed in before you start anything.

A false elevated reading, correct?

eddiek

Reaction score
Thanks! Great quick read and helpful!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
A false elevated reading, correct?

Yes. The ones I've red about were ridiculously high, no explaining that away. If your doc is knowledgeable he knows you're up to shenanigans

Reactions: Jin

New Threads