3rd cycle

Reaction score
Stats- 25.
6'1"
197 lbs
Bf% 8 just finished trying to cut down.. I'm ready to bulk up and get a good mass stack with mass diet.

the cycle I'm wanting to do is. Eq400mg a week for 12 wks. sust 500 mg 14 wks anf dbol weeks 1-6 @ 20/30/50/50/30/20...... during cycle I'm thinking aromasin 12.5mg a day. And hcg im not to sure I've been reading 500is every week for five weeks then take a week off then repeat up until 10 days before end of cycle. For pct I was planing clomid 150/100/50/50 nolva for 20/20/20/20/20/20 and aromasin 25mgs a day for 6 wks? Sound good?

Other questions.. I pin EQ once a week but what about SUST. every 3 days?

History.. I've been training since I was 16 and religiously since 18. Good diet.. So on.. Past cycles were 500 of test e 10 wks second was 500 test c and deca.

Reaction score
With the Hcg you can run it 500iu even twice a week or a blast of 10 days at 500iu or 1000iu eod before after last shot of test then start PCT. The rest looks good , not sure about the sust hopefully someone else can answer that.

Reaction score
what would you reccomend? BLast or throughout the cycle? and do you run HCG during PCT?

Reaction score
It just depend on how you like IMO I do a blast and I don`t think on PCT is need it...

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why do you want to run eq? That is not a very good compound for mass or for your health my friend. I say this time and time again, Masteron will do everything eq can do 10x better. As far as the sus why not run test e? Sus is a very long ester and its going to make your pct a month longer. 14 weeks isnt very long to be running sus. Sus is also very hard to control your testosterone levels. Its up and down alot with different esters releasing at different times which can add to side effects and make estrogen harder to control. Im not a fan of sus. Ran it twice and test e will beat that any day IMO.

Hcg does not have to be stopped for a week. I would run it at 500iu on mon and thursday making it 1000iu per week. I have no idea where the 250iu shit came from but Im guessing its from guys running a trt dose. Hcg isnt a very strong compound so dont be afraid to use it.

Your pct is gonna look like this on sus. The halflife of sus is about 3 weeks. You need your physiological test levels to be 200mg or less of aas in your blood before your testicles will accept serm therapy. After your last pin of 500mg its goona take 3 weeks for your test levels to get to 250mg. Then in another 3 weeks they will be at 150mg. That is eternity!! So basically your going to have to wait 5 1/2 weeks before you start your hcg blast. Now using test e at 500mg it would only take 7 days to get to 250mg of aas in the blood and 14 days to get to 125mg. So you would start the hcg blast at approx. day 10. At the 5 1/2 week mark for sus, or the 10 day mark for test e, I would start blasting hcg at 1000iu eod for 10 shots. The day starting after your last hcg shot start clomid at 100 (50am 50pm)/100 (50am 50pm)/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/40/40/40.

During your entire cycle, if your going to run aromasin then a good starting dosage is 12.5mg ed. Its hard to give advice on anti estrogens because everyone aromatizes at different rates. The only way to know what the true dosage is for yourself is to get blood work done. So start at 12.5mg and titrate to effect. Aromasin can be used during pct but IMO adex is better. Aromasin has steroidal properties which can hinder recovery where adex is non steroidal.

if you have any questions go ahead and ask brotha!

Reaction score
Why do you want to run eq? That is not a very good compound for mass or for your health my friend. I say this time and time again, Masteron will do everything eq can do 10x better. As far as the sus why not run test e? Sus is a very long ester and its going to make your pct a month longer. 14 weeks isnt very long to be running sus. Sus is also very hard to control your testosterone levels. Its up and down alot with different esters releasing at different times which can add to side effects and make estrogen harder to control. Im not a fan of sus. Ran it twice and test e will beat that any day IMO.

Hcg does not have to be stopped for a week. I would run it at 500iu on mon and thursday making it 1000iu per week. I have no idea where the 250iu shit came from but Im guessing its from guys running a trt dose. Hcg isnt a very strong compound so dont be afraid to use it.

Your pct is gonna look like this on sus. The halflife of sus is about 3 weeks. You need your physiological test levels to be 200mg or less of aas in your blood before your testicles will accept serm therapy. After your last pin of 500mg its goona take 3 weeks for your test levels to get to 250mg. Then in another 3 weeks they will be at 150mg. That is eternity!! So basically your going to have to wait 5 1/2 weeks before you start your hcg blast. Now using test e at 500mg it would only take 7 days to get to 250mg of aas in the blood and 14 days to get to 125mg. So you would start the hcg blast at approx. day 10. At the 5 1/2 week mark for sus, or the 10 day mark for test e, I would start blasting hcg at 1000iu eod for 10 shots. The day starting after your last hcg shot start clomid at 100 (50am 50pm)/100 (50am 50pm)/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/40/40/40.

During your entire cycle, if your going to run aromasin then a good starting dosage is 12.5mg ed. Its hard to give advice on anti estrogens because everyone aromatizes at different rates. The only way to know what the true dosage is for yourself is to get blood work done. So start at 12.5mg and titrate to effect. Aromasin can be used during pct but IMO adex is better. Aromasin has steroidal properties which can hinder recovery where adex is non steroidal.

if you have any questions go ahead and ask brotha![/QUO

That just what I said to him 500iu twice a week, and thnx for help this bro...

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stats- 25.
6'1"
197 lbs
Bf% 8 just finished trying to cut down.. I'm ready to bulk up and get a good mass stack with mass diet.

the cycle I'm wanting to do is. Eq400mg a week for 12 wks. sust 500 mg 14 wks anf dbol weeks 1-6 @ 20/30/50/50/30/20...... during cycle I'm thinking aromasin 12.5mg a day. And hcg im not to sure I've been reading 500is every week for five weeks then take a week off then repeat up until 10 days before end of cycle. For pct I was planing clomid 150/100/50/50 nolva for 20/20/20/20/20/20 and aromasin 25mgs a day for 6 wks? Sound good?

Other questions.. I pin EQ once a week but what about SUST. every 3 days?

History.. I've been training since I was 16 and religiously since 18. Good diet.. So on.. Past cycles were 500 of test e 10 wks second was 500 test c and deca.
as for mass building,you will not beat deca/dbol EQ is not even in the same ballpark as deca,and mixed with dbol and say test e as cobra said perfect mass cycle

Z

Zeek

if you have any questions go ahead and ask brotha!

as for mass building,you will not beat deca/dbol EQ is not even in the same ballpark as deca,and mixed with dbol and say test e as cobra said perfect mass cycle

Excellent advice repped ya both ;)

New Threads