TRT Test dose and winstrol cycle .

Reaction score
I ran a very basic TRT dose 200mg a week and took 50mg winstrol a day and I think it's a great stack. The look isn't to obvious and the sides are low. I'm curerently on a pretty hectic stack and got nothing but bloat but my size and strength is great. I'm just not digging the look anymore and am going back to a basic low dose Test and 50mg of winny or var1016150705-00.jpg0214182128-01.jpg

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what are u taking right now ?

Reaction score
500mg sustanon and anadrol on training days, arimidex .5mg eod , legal supplements L-arginine 2 grams a day. switching back to my USA Perrigo Test cyp 200mg a week and I have some winny tabs 10mg or var tabs 10mg. The var I have is amazing but I don't have much of it left so might use the winstrol again.

Reaction score
I love var.

I love the brand of Var I have. I have truied a few labs and the Alpha-Pharma oxanabol is really top notch var. I got results at just 30mg a day and the lab test on AB show it slightly overdosed it's just a great clean oral AAS. can't go wrong.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love the brand of Var I have. I have truied a few labs and the Alpha-Pharma oxanabol is really top notch var. I got results at just 30mg a day and the lab test on AB show it slightly overdosed it's just a great clean oral AAS. can't go wrong.

Sure you got results while ON IT but what happens when you come off?

I just don't see var as all that useful imo

Reaction score
Sure you got results while ON IT but what happens when you come off?

I just don't see var as all that useful imo

That's pretty much the case with any oral AAS. Var is just a cleaner AAS and I get dbol like strength gains off anavar It's. Very spendy though

New Threads