Police officer indicted.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
A police officer in my hometown was indicted on distribution charges. Heres an article with a video to go with it.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I heard about that. Heard he is squealing like a pig. No pun intended....

Wouldnt surprise me at all...word around town is he is still training for a show like nothing happened...he goes to trial soon i guess we will find out.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Ironically, a police officer at my gym offered to sell me his two bottles of tren. I was extremely skeptical and just told him that I never tried it before, which was the truth. He told me he purchased 3 bottles for his cycle, but suffered from nasty side effects, so he discontinued use.

Intense

Reaction score
Too bad actually. I have no problem with a cop on dajuice but selling is a little over the edge for me.

I agree.

I do have a problem with LEOs shaking people down for their gear though...

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Definitely wouldn't buy any sauce from a cop, it would be a setup waiting to happen....let him find out your favorite sports team is his rival lol

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Definitely wouldn't buy any sauce from a cop, it would be a setup waiting to happen....let him find out your favorite sports team is his rival lol

Yea I could never buy anything illicit from LE..just doesn't seem logical.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have lots of stories, but I will not Incriminate myself. I should write a book of back in my day.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Trial tomorrow the 15th on this case...will be interesting to see what happens...we dont have much of this going through the courts on a local level here.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I’m good friends with several cops
one who juices and one who used to but is now on TRT. They don’t care about steroids but they are city cops one on patrol and one is a detective and they said they’ve only seen one dude get charged with it by them and he got stopped for speeding had a warrant got arrested, when searching his car they found it and said with the body cameras now they had to charge him cause it was on camera but they said mainly only the feds really target steroid distributors and you really only risk getting caught up with it if your driving around with your stuff in your car and get arrest and get your car searched
makes sense to me, local police have more things to worry about in my opinion
but ya I have no problem with cops juicing
would rather have fit cops on the street than fat ones. But ya as a cop selling that rubs me the wrong way.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Trial tomorrow the 15th on this case...will be interesting to see what happens...we dont have much of this going through the courts on a local level here.
bet you the DA will offer a plea bargain and he’ll get some probation but prolly never be a cop Again.

New Threads