Anybody used Purity Source labs PSL?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
If you google purity source labs you can see where are only second to the PSL website and with plenty of feedback.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Thinking this is that glitch again where this shows mugz posted today but anywho now is as good time as ever to remind everyone out there and especially any newbies that PSL actually stands for Pure Shit Labs.
Stay far away from this shit UGL. One of the worst choices you can make is sending funds to this shit lab.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Thinking this is that glitch again where this shows mugz posted today but any who now is as good time as ever to remind everyone out there and especially any newbies that PSL actually stands for Pure Shit Labs.
Stay far away from this shit UGL. One of the worst choices you can make is sending funds to this shit lab.
I happened to be doing some research today on our site ranking. This was me sharing some info :)

lifter6973

Reaction score
I happened to be doing some research today on our site ranking. This was me sharing some info :)
Ah, ok. I googled and you are absolutely correct. That is outstanding. :love:

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any company owned by Uncle Z has my backing. Lol..the original Selective Scammer with "Working Replicas" dressed up as counterfeit products....or is it the other way around?

Reaction score
I used PSL about 8 years ago and the testosterone was under dosed by more than 50% from what I remember. PSL can come off very professional but they are just owned by Uncle Z in the messages they even fucked up a few times and said uncle z. PSL really fucked up my first big cycle, because when I switched to a different company that had legit testosterone the dosages I took were way higher then what I would have taken if I knew PSL was under dosed so much.

lifter6973

Reaction score
I used PSL about 8 years ago and the testosterone was under dosed by more than 50% from what I remember. PSL can come off very professional but they are just owned by Uncle Z in the messages they even fucked up a few times and said uncle z. PSL really fucked up my first big cycle, because when I switched to a different company that had legit testosterone the dosages I took were way higher then what I would have taken if I knew PSL was under dosed so much.
Z/PSL fucking sucks and they have scumbag reps that are moderators on forums and they all go around sucking each other off and banning people that speak ill of of their shit gear. Probably the two biggest pieces of shit are Vision and HFO3. They are both pure scum.

New Threads