Go to Pre-Workout

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
3-6mg/kg is actually a pretty standard dose. Unless your heart is already ****ed in which case using any stim is a bad idea.

You mean all this time I could have been taking twice as much!?!? Immediately going to the top of the range and doubling my dose.

While we're on it: what is the max standard dose of tren ace:32 (18):

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
3-6mg/kg is actually a pretty standard dose. Unless your heart is already ****ed in which case using any stim is a bad idea.

Well I should say, I take meds for ADD (very low dose) but it significantly decreases my tolerance for additional stims.

Reaction score
Cheap vitamin shoppe stuff for max effort days. Otherwise gatorade and some sour gummy worms.

Reaction score
What is your go to pre-workout and why?

My favorite was Muscle Marinade, but that has been gone for a while. I then jumped on the Mesomorph bandwagon and loved it, but new formula just isn't the same. I am now rotating Jekyll & Hyde with Kraken, but just okay. I like stim oriented PWOs and obviously have a liking toward DMAA. Looking to change it up and just curious to what everyone's go to is...

There is a new version of muscle marinade out. Haven't tried it yet but, no DMAA. WOKE AF is pretty good stim wise.

Reaction score
Cannibal riot - Vaso 6 gives me some killer pumps
PPK - the cream soda flavor was legit lol and solid formula

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Cannibal riot - Vaso 6 gives me some killer pumps
PPK - the cream soda flavor was legit lol and solid formula

Screen name Bloodmanor loves cannibal riot. What's for postworkout Rick?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
usually I would get RC yeah buddy, reminds me of old jacked version. sometimes I just do well with citrulline malate on its own.

New Threads