how much does aas change your face

Reaction score
i noticed a lot of bodybuilding and people who use aas over the years it changes there face, i don't know if it does but i have heard hgh changes your jawline and your head, look at barry bonds but i don't know if ass does the same.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
i noticed a lot of bodybuilding and people who use aas over the years it changes there face, i don't know if it does but i have heard hgh changes your jawline and your head, look at barry bonds but i don't know if ass does the same.

I think it does for sure. Nothing with the bones or anything but lots of guys hold water in their face no matter what the run or how good their estrogen/diet is, including myself. I also think it makes people's faces look older. Thats just my observation over the years.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Growth Hormone generally makes one's head/face grow when taken at higher levels. One of my friends told me that his head went up a hat size along with his hands and feet growing while using GH. NOW he is worried about an enlarged heart due to the fact that other body parts grew. It's been at least 10 years since he abused the stuff.

As for AAS, that generally adds to the puffiness in one's face. Heck, even TRT added to the puffiness in my face with a prescribed AI when my first doctor had me on 250 mg of Sustanon per week. When I was younger, as in 25 years old, AAS made my atoms apple appear bigger on my first ever testosterone/deca cycle along with some puffiness in my face. My next cycle was testosterone, winstrol, and equipoise. Oddly, I don't recall puffiness on the second cycle back in 1998.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think it does for sure. Nothing with the bones or anything but lots of guys hold water in their face no matter what the run or how good their estrogen/diet is, including myself. I also think it makes people's faces look older. Thats just my observation over the years.

Makes sense to me that a guy's face holds water, thus stretching the skin and muscles. Then dropping the water results on a loser, older looking face. Also lots of guys tan, tanning ages the skin. I also think we all dehydrate just about every training session and break down the elasticity on a cellular level speeding up the aging process.

My dentist says I have the most muscular face of any of his patients. I am sure when those muscles atrophy over time I'll look aged more than the couch potato. Oh ****ing well.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Makes sense to me that a guy's face holds water, thus stretching the skin and muscles. Then dropping the water results on a loser, older looking face. Also lots of guys tan, tanning ages the skin. I also think we all dehydrate just about every training session and break down the elasticity on a cellular level speeding up the aging process.

My dentist says I have the most muscular face of any of his patients. I am sure when those muscles atrophy over time I'll look aged more than the couch potato. Oh ****ing well.

Facebuilding competition????

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Before I had a shxtty goatee that only grew on my chin, because of steroid use I was able to grow a full beard.

Reactions: Jin

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
This is not so much to do with your face, but I now can grow fur-bracelets....

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My face is definitely a little fuller when on gear HOWEVER I'm also usually consuming a massive caloric surplus so that surely has something to do with it. I do get 'jaw pumps' on gear when I chew so I'm sure the facial muscles are (just like all of your skeletal muscle) experiencing an optimized growth environment.

I notice that my neck and traps get way thicker as well, which just adds to the effect of having a fuller face.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
A lot of good points here and I will add a little redness in the face that can come with over doing the test. I speak only for myself but when I get over my TRT, I can get this slightly.

PFM had some good points but don't forget genetics. Some people seem to age 11 months for each year and other at 13 months per year. I would also add that extra BF can make you look older. Facial hair plays a part but I'm not looking to rial up beards. If you don't think a beard makes ya look older, shave it and see what the wife says. You're not going to get any more, you'll just look a little younger to her.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
only thing I'll add is aas especially injectable testosterone at higher doses for females definately changes thier face looking manlier

Reaction score
how about hgh how much would one have to take to get a wider face say as wide as mike tyson 3iu to 4iu i'm just curious i know that if you have way to much hgh you turn into Andre the giant

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how about hgh how much would one have to take to get a wider face say as wide as mike tyson 3iu to 4iu i'm just curious i know that if you have way to much hgh you turn into Andre the giant

5iu per day and no change in facial structure over here