Sustanon for TRT

Reaction score
NotsoswoleCPA Thanks for the reply... I guess sometimes theory and reality have a wide gap. Although you present an interesting thought about doing injection multiple times a week. I am currently doing my test E 2x's a week and with that it definitely is for me a more even "feeling".

On another note I am sorry you are having so much difficulty it really sounds rough. I hope it gets better for you

Reaction score
For the same reason some people feel better with twice weekly injections vs weekly injections. You’re not getting that big yo-yo in hormone levels. Test e is considered a long estered test preparation but do you know that serum levels peak around 24hrs +/- 12hrs for more ppl? You’re getting peak levels from every sust injection within the first day or so. Then some people experience a slight crash once the short esters clear.

I really appreciate the reply.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
NotsoswoleCPA Thanks for the reply... I guess sometimes theory and reality have a wide gap. Although you present an interesting thought about doing injection multiple times a week. I am currently doing my test E 2x's a week and with that it definitely is for me a more even "feeling".

On another note I am sorry you are having so much difficulty it really sounds rough. I hope it gets better for you

Oh, much better now. I'm injecting cypionate 2x per week now and I no longer see the bonehead that screwed me all up. My joints are nearly 100% recovered from the estradiol crash that happened back in October 2017. The crazy thing about this estradiol crash was that my mood swings and night sweats went away fairly quickly on the new protocol, but the joint and tendon pain took quite a while to just start feeling better. For example, I ended up with plantar fasciitis and couldn't do cardio until the end of January without severe foot pain. I won't even get into the knee and elbow pain that made lifting rather difficult.

Reaction score
Oh, much better now. I'm injecting cypionate 2x per week now and I no longer see the bonehead that screwed me all up. My joints are nearly 100% recovered from the estradiol crash that happened back in October 2017. The crazy thing about this estradiol crash was that my mood swings and night sweats went away fairly quickly on the new protocol, but the joint and tendon pain took quite a while to just start feeling better. For example, I ended up with plantar fasciitis and couldn't do cardio until the end of January without severe foot pain. I won't even get into the knee and elbow pain that made lifting rather difficult.

Great to hear you are doing much better. I was on just Test E and HCG for an entire year before my doc introduced Anastozole. I was actually really happy he took that approach judging by how many I have read had similar things happen to them.

I think mood, sweats, etc... are a bit easier to clear up once you rebalance your hormones. Just glad to hear you are on the right path.

Reaction score
Im currently on TRT using Nebido 1000mg every 35-45 days due to my high metabolism. I was on Sustanon for a while, but I can definitely tell u I much prefer Nebido, less pinning and once u get ur interval for pins, its almost side-effect free (acne on top part of back). No AI needed. I was diagnosed with hypogonadism at 32 with T levels at 406. I am 36 now and continue to use Nebido. Best advice is to constantly check ur T levels by having blood drawn to find out at what T level u feel best and then from there timing the pinning right. I personally feel best between 850-1150 Total T levels. In conclusion, if u can, go with Nebido instead of Sustanon, yes Nebido is more expensive and yes the pin is more painful but definitely tolerable. But always monitor ur levels and check for other things via bloodwork relating to TRT so that u know ur doing good.

New Threads