New Guy

Reaction score
54 yr old male. Been around the block but with plenty of room to learn. Thank you for having me. Hope to be of use to others as I know you all will be a major resource in my learning.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
54 yr old male. Been around the block but with plenty of room to learn. Thank you for having me. Hope to be of use to others as I know you all will be a major resource in my learning.

Welcome to The Underground.

Please share a bit more about your trip around the block.

Reaction score
Sure, did my undergrad studies at UCB/ UCSB in Biology. Was fascinated with achieving superior athletic ability though using chemistry to enhance our own physiology. Have been using anabolic and performance enhancing drugs since the 80s. Worked as the fight coordinator in MMA Events such as the UFC for much of late nineties. Currently using hgh when I’m able to find a reliable source and test cyp. Also trying out different secretagagues in peptide form. Jury’s still out on that one. Hope to gain some insights, reliable sources, but mostly like minded friends.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Very glad to have you here.

How went your goal of achieveing superior athletic ability? In what arena? Was this for yourself or for coached athletes?

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you've done some pretty dope shit guy.
Welcome! Stick around
Plenty to learn for all of us.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG.. hope you like it here

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to a great Informative site.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you found this place. Welcome aboard

Reaction score
Very glad to have you here.

How went your goal of achieveing superior athletic ability? In what arena? Was this for yourself or for coached athletes?

Coached athletes . Presently though my goals are pushing back the clock of age for myself. Increasing lean muscle, strength and endurance. Have trained Krav Maga for years but it just kickin my ass these days. Maybe that chapter is over for me. Lots of injuries. But weight training is not. Hgh has been a game changer for me. Especially when combined with trt.

New Threads