Halotestin.....Is it really that bad?

Reaction score
Ok so I fell into a bunch of this fine thing and never ran this before. I'm fairly aggressive in nature and yeah of course my blood pressure runs high as it is. I've made my own Tren Ace back in the day when Fini H carts were Gods Gift and pissed brown for months.....HUGE THOUGH SO OF COURSE NO WORRIES. After really caring if my liver doesn't come out my urethra from running I'm kinda concerned about Halo. Is it really that bad. Guess I should add I really don't wanna fire the Ole lady down the steps, kick the cat, or beat the dog. Last thing I need is something to increase aggression.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude straight turns you into a ****ing creature I'll tell you what.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never really got the aggression but strength through the roof.

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
Do you have to run it for weeks, or can you start taking a week or two out from a meet? What’s protocol?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok so I fell into a bunch of this fine thing and never ran this before. I'm fairly aggressive in nature and yeah of course my blood pressure runs high as it is. I've made my own Tren Ace back in the day when Fini H carts were Gods Gift and pissed brown for months.....HUGE THOUGH SO OF COURSE NO WORRIES. After really caring if my liver doesn't come out my urethra from running I'm kinda concerned about Halo. Is it really that bad. Guess I should add I really don't wanna fire the Ole lady down the steps, kick the cat, or beat the dog. Last thing I need is something to increase aggression.

Send it to my I will protect you from domestic charge bro

Do you have to run it for weeks, or can you start taking a week or two out from a meet? What’s protocol?

Works at dose 1. At 1 week you are at ludicrous speed and your pec is torn

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup. Lots of tears have been shed at the alter of halo...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea, do not underestimate it man.

shit is crazy............B prepared

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Really made me feel short fused and far more aggressive then any other has made me feel towards the end of meet prep(powerlifting). I was on 50 a day, don’t use it any longer.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Really made me feel short fused and far more aggressive then any other has made me feel towards the end of meet prep(powerlifting). I was on 50 a day, don’t use it any longer.

30mg has me wanting to do ME squats in the warmup area between bench attempts at my meet. At 50mg I’m sure I’d be wanting to masutbrate with 320grit sandpaper and shave with a belt sander....

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
LOL wasn’t quite that bad
30mg has me wanting to do ME squats in the warmup area between bench attempts at my meet. At 50mg I’m sure I’d be wanting to masutbrate with 320grit sandpaper and shave with a belt sander....

New Threads