More Deca Questions

Reaction score
Is Deca kind of like EQ where you don't notice that much for 8 weeks or so then it hits you so good from 10+ weeks in?

Saw this on a forum as one of the questions but it wasn’t answered. Wondering if you guyz have some input.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Do some research on ester lengths.

Both deca and eq are attached to very long esters.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think someone else just asked something similar... for most it's a range of about 6 to 8 weeks before it gets good. I saw joint relief around 6 myself and weight gain would speed up.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
true your gonna feel it around 6 weeks ^^ they are almost Identical but eq as you know is veterinary, to me eq is a bit more of advantage

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
My cardio drastically improved around week 5 on what I consider a low dose of EQ @ 300 mg per week, which according to my source was "slightly" underdosed. Granted, I'm using the AMT machine as my rule of measure. During week 1, I couldn't even do 10 minutes on the machine at a resistance of 1. Now, I'm easily doing 35 minutes at a resistance level of 4.

Another thing I noticed is that the pumps from lifting were intense around that same 5 week mark. Hell, I even get leg pumps from the cardio, which is unusual for me.

As for deca, I haven't run it in over 20 years, and I'm thinking of adding after summer. Just don't tell my wife, lol.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Deca is my favorite compound, I don't blast without it anymore.

Around 6-7 weeks in for me I'll be at the gym and it hits like a ton of bricks that I'm 'on'. Great feeling, love it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Deca is a long ester so yeah, it will be some time. 6-8 weeks to get rolling. Look into NPP and see what you think. One good thing about long esters in my opinion, they come on slowly and for some people, the less dramatic change may be less noticeable. Long esters also love you long time after you're done with them so the tapper off is also less noticeable.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Deca is a long ester so yeah, it will be some time. 6-8 weeks to get rolling. Look into NPP and see what you think. One good thing about long esters in my opinion, they come on slowly and for some people, the less dramatic change may be less noticeable. Long esters also love you long time after you're done with them so the tapper off is also less noticeable.

Yep that’s why I like npp better!

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
I’m an odd ball, I prefer deca over npp. But after a deca run, I can definitely feel more of a let down. Even my bones hurt.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just keep deca below mg and higher on test mg Just so you can keep a hard wood.

New Threads