Popping My Tren Cherry

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
250mg of test.
50mg tren ace ed.
.25 adex 2x/wk

on week 5 of my first run. I was dreading the sides but with a low dose of test and ed injections I have very little sides.

No night sweats.
Getting good sleep with xanax and melatonin.
At first it gave me perfect control of my emotions and my tongue.
Now I do get a bit irritable and need to not speak sometimes.
Hair is thinning and acid reflux is aggressive.

Results in 5 weeks are what I'd expect from a 16 week run of test at 500mg.

Tren is not the bogeyman I thought it'd be. For me, anyhow. Ymmv.

Reaction score
toxicity with tren really starts to rear its ugly head towards the end. you'll know then it's time to quit and happy to do so.

Well said, sir. I've cut out earlier than expected from a tren cycle because "it was time." That run made me understand why people use the word 'toxic' with tren.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well said, sir. I've cut out earlier than expected from a tren cycle because "it was time." That run made me understand why people use the word 'toxic' with tren.

What should I be on the lookout for:32 (6):?

Reaction score
What should I be on the lookout for:32 (6):?

I believe I was at around 14 weeks out of 16 planned. I had gotten winded walking from my car to my office for a while, but it was somehow worse--like I couldn't breathe most of the time. I'd take my backpack strap off my shoulder and it seemed like the capillaries weren't filling back quick enough (lightly discolored skin). At the very end, my skin almost seemed to take a purplish tint at times. I felt like I had poison in my blood.
The "god-like" feelings were largely negated and I was done.
My blood pressure read fine, bloodwork several weeks later was fine, and I have no chronic medical issues that would've produced those effects.

That said, hopefully you won't see any of that.
As seek said, though: "you'll know when it's time to quit."

For reference, I started at 150mg Tren/A MWF and had moved to 200mg Tren/A MWF. I knew I was doing a lot for a long time, but it was an experiment.
I doubt you'll experience anything like I report above, except the difficulty in breathing.

I wish you the best results with the least sides brother. Stay safe and smart and you're probably good to go.

Last edited:

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank god i never let the talk of tren sides scare me. I get no other sides from tren than anything else ive ran and i never get the "toxic" feeling towards the end. Always a fun smooth 16 wk cycle.

Reaction score
Personally I handle tren sides pretty well, but I know some people that have a nightmare with the sides. I would get something to keep prolactin levels in check, such as cabergoline. I also run ace everyday and enanthate every other day, which keeps blood levels more stable and seems to help me with any unwanted side effects. High prolactin levels will usually result in some sexual disfunction. But if you get blood taken they can check prolactin levels. Anything under 15 ng/ml shouldn’t result in any sexual sides. This is just me, but I’ve ran tren ace at 700/week and prolactin was a little high at 12.4 ng/ml, but nothing horrible. And when using a test base it should help keep you in the swing of things in the sheets. I always water at the mouth for every piece of female ass I see

New Threads