Global anabolic, asia dispensary

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
It's always a good sign when someone asks whether a source is legit then later say they already used it and it was awesome.
:32 (17):

Glad I wasn’t the only one to enjoy that..

Reaction score
But on the other hand, he definitely sounds like he's running hot on real test lol. First post, this is gonna be a good forum.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not trying to Jack this thread, I have been looking for a source myself and found Uncle Z, I can get big really fast they tell me.

Reaction score
a picture of Dan Severn, and a laptop seems to make guys really tough. Don't understand why you and other assholes like yourself have to reply to threads. If you wanna be a dick then don't say a ****ing thing. Because if you were standing in front of me I promise you would not talk like that
I love this reply brother. I think the same exact way going to see post like this or should I say responses like this. I hope everything worked out for you..

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
a picture of Dan Severn, and a laptop seems to make guys really tough. Don't understand why you and other assholes like yourself have to reply to threads. If you wanna be a dick then don't say a ****ing thing. Because if you were standing in front of me I promise you would not talk like that

That's Don Fry !

New Threads