First time DNP Log

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Thats a much better idea, you’re right. Drink plenty of water and monitor your body temps regularly. Anything above 99.1-99.3 deg F and I would stop taking the DNP since you can’t reduce the dose. A 250mg dose is still going to raise your metabolism pretty significantly. You could also just run the cycle slightly longer seeing as you’re sticking to a low dose. I wish you the best of luck in your run.

I have 18 more days to go at work, I dont really want to go home feeling like shit, I can already feel my sex drive is gone and if I get home after 5 weeks away and I dont pounce on the mrs she gonna know somethings wrong. How long before going home will it take for everything to go back to normal? I have a few packs of proviron in my bag that usually does the trick

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I have 18 more days to go at work, I dont really want to go home feeling like shit, I can already feel my sex drive is gone and if I get home after 5 weeks away and I dont pounce on the mrs she gonna know somethings wrong. How long before going home will it take for everything to go back to normal? I have a few packs of proviron in my bag that usually does the trick

oh yea that's a no go brutha make sure you tackle her to the ground

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
anyone any idea how long till i be fully functional after dnp?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyone any idea how long till i be fully functional after dnp?

Honestly it really depends on the individual. I did 2 weeks at 500 and was ready to smash within a few days. I didn't really experience a dip in sex drive, was just too hot.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I never experienced a drop in sex drive from DNP. It usually takes about a week to drop all the water weight so anywhere from a few days to a week would be my guess.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
DNP sounds like an overheated nightmare. I don’t think I could ever take that plunge..

Out of curiosity... how much of an increase over a regular EC stack would you say it is?

For Doc and Spongy to use it, I’d have to believe it’s a significant boost effects-wise...

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I never experienced a drop in sex drive from DNP. It usually takes about a week to drop all the water weight so anywhere from a few days to a week would be my guess.

Its possible just down to me being away from home and in the middle of the nigerian swamps surrounded by men, put some tits in the mix and i will probs be raring to go

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
DNP sounds like an overheated nightmare. I don’t think I could ever take that plunge..

Out of curiosity... how much of an increase over a regular EC stack would you say it is?

For Doc and Spongy to use it, I’d have to believe it’s a significant boost effects-wise...

I will tell you in about 2 weeks all going well

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score

I believe 100mg or DNP will raise metabolism around 10%.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
How would that compare to EC? I’m assuming they aren’t additive... can’t imagine what someone would feel like running both.

I have read a ton of threads where they have ran both, dnp for fat burning and ec for energy boost only when you get lethargic from the dnp. I have felt no lethargy myself but I am on a relatively small dose in comparison to some

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
How would that compare to EC? I’m assuming they aren’t additive... can’t imagine what someone would feel like running both.

2 totally different leagues. Nothing compares to DNP for fat loss. EC will give you some energy and possibly help with fat mobilization but it still doesn’t touch DNP.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I have clen here would adding that help mobilise some fat??

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Slept like a baby Xanax, Benadryl and melatonin solid 6 hours. Pillow is drenched and I feel great. Day 5 bring it on. Contemplating adding clen for last ten days, would this benefit at all?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I believe 100mg or DNP will raise metabolism around 10%.

does that apply to the accumulation as well, I am on day 5 so according to a graph I found on line dnp in my bloodstream is about 600mg. So do I have a 60% raise in metabolic rate today??

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Can anyone explain why day 5 side effects are less than day 4, I am hardly sweating and my body temp is normal. The only difference that I can think of is that I have stopped t3 yesterday? Anyone any ideas???

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Can anyone explain why day 5 side effects are less than day 4, I am hardly sweating and my body temp is normal. The only difference that I can think of is that I have stopped t3 yesterday? Anyone any ideas???

Could be the T3 or it could just be you’re having a good day.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Could be the T3 or it could just be you’re having a good day.

I defo think I can up the dose without issue if I have the same sides tomorrow. At the minute I dont even feel as sweaty as i would on 40mcg of clen. What do you think?

New Threads