First time DNP Log

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Have you eaten a big carb meal on day 5?

No change in diet at all, oats and shake for breakfast(I take me DNP with this) a protein bar and chicken brocolli and small spoon of rice. Same as every other day so far

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Today I can actually see why someone would jump up the dose thinking its not working, I have only very slight sweating. Every other day i have had to change work clothes at midday but not today. But I gonna stick to this dose till at least the week point which is 2 more days before i contemplate upping the dose.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Could be the T3 or it could just be you’re having a good day.

I have found the culprit, I couldn’t finds v8 so I bought powdered greens fruit/veg and powdered reds. Usually have this 3 times a day with meals. I have forgot till just now, so had a serving of each and temp started rising almost straight away

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I have found the culprit, I couldn’t finds v8 so I bought powdered greens fruit/veg and powdered reds. Usually have this 3 times a day with meals. I have forgot till just now, so had a serving of each and temp started rising almost straight away

Be mindful you’re in a hot environment which coupled with DNP can be disastrous. Just keep checking your temps multiple times daily and stay on top of that.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Be mindful you’re in a hot environment which coupled with DNP can be disastrous. Just keep checking your temps multiple times daily and stay on top of that.

More than that I have thermometer in my pocket and 37c is that max it’s been in 5 days. Walk around with it in my mouth

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Day 6 slept well again last night, slightly hit middle of the night and turned fan on. Will be having oats and a shake at 6am with 250mg DNP, still not feeling bad at all. I think the low dose is a great place to start for anyone new. It really is just feeling hot and sweating more. I intend to finish today and tomorrow on 250mg monitor temp then wed morning weigh myself and see where I am at before I think about increasing the dose. Prob just keep it as is but we will see

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Today’s sides are very mild again just slight extra heat. Rainy season has just started today so the temp outside has dropped to max 27c and it’s raining none stop. This is forecast for another 2 weeks so I am tempted to up the dose after 1 week

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Just done hour chest work out but instead of doing weights then cardio at the end I turned the treadmill on a hill walk and inbetween sets instead of resting I walked. Was sweating like I had ran a marathon. Drank 1.5 litre water with amino in

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Seeing as this is a DNP lot I guess it could go either way but do you want this moved to the normal log section or would you rather keep it here?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Do people not exercise on dnp and explain how they manage working out on dnp. I am staying on dnp for first week and not weighing myself the upping it. If I get good results it will be down to more than just dnp. I can delete my daily work out explanations if you want no problem but I just thought it’s was all relevant. I didn’t realise I should only post my dnp usage sorry. It will stop now

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Do people not exercise on dnp and explain how they manage working out on dnp. I am staying on dnp for first week and not weighing myself the upping it. If I get good results it will be down to more than just dnp. I can delete my daily work out explanations if you want no problem but I just thought it’s was all relevant. I didn’t realise I should only post my dnp usage sorry. It will stop now

Do whatever you want man. We're not Nazis.

Just dont one make up elaborate threads about how you're getting castrated. Because those get deleted.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score

Im not asking you to delete anything or stop posting anything. It was just a question of where you personally prefer to have your log. If you want it to remain here that’s fine.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Im not asking you to delete anything or stop posting anything. It was just a question of where you personally prefer to have your log. If you want it to remain here that’s fine.

Stop hurting peoples feelings by trying to be nice Doc.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score

Leave it here please then come the end of it if I have made good progress then someone might learn from it, you never know. I just trying to give as much detail as possible what I doing while on to try and lose some fat. Thanks and sorry for misreading what you meant

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I will prob double the dose tomorrow after weigh in and take a pic so I can get feed back of how I doing. Would you take the 500mg at once or split the dose. Also reasons why would be great

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I will prob double the dose tomorrow after weigh in and take a pic so I can get feed back of how I doing. Would you take the 500mg at once or split the dose. Also reasons why would be great

Any suggestions???

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Without any suggestions I think I might just try it 250 6am with breakfast then at 1pm with lunch. Hopefully be less sides and will be good for some sleep x

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
1 week progress update

Week 1 complete and my weight this morning as soon as i woke up was 114kg which is about 250lb so in total for the week I have lost 10lb. I have attached a pic and i just dont see it, I guessing I still holding onto water. I am I will be increasing my dose today had first 250mg with breakfast and will have seconf 250mg with my lunch. I hoping this is better on the stomach and I still have time from my second dose to get the worst of the heat out the way before bed. The DNP is crystal and I have read as much as I can find and crystal is recommended on most site to be split. Hoping for 7 more days at 500mg per day

New Threads