First time DNP Log

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Hi guys I am new here and just thought I would add a log as I have learnt so much from reading the information on this site. I am midway through a Test E 400mg pw Deca 400mg pw that was front loaded with dbol. I have ballooned from 245 to 260 in 8 weeks which sounds great but I feel fat. I have had the DNP for a few months now and thought if i did a 14 day run at it with a good diet I could drop a little fat the go back inot my bulk without being a fat bastard. I am on day 3 now 250mg per day and everything that is meant to happen is happening feeling hot and sweaty still managing 12 hour shifts and an hour gym aftrewards but there is no other issues. Sleepwise with A/C on I am managing 6 hours sleep no problem with a few piss breaks. Drinking water nonestop and replenishing electrolytes throughout the day. I have attached a pic of me just before I took my first cap at 260lb. I dont plan on weighing myself regular I might do it after a week or a might leave it till the end depending on how i feel

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Looking forward to tracking your progress.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Few things I forgot on 4iu HGH ansomone and taking sibutermine to keep hunger at bay 15mg after lunch and 50mcg t3 taking first thing in the morning 30 mins before food. Thanks for all the messages guys anyone has any advice or can see me doing anything wrong please let me know

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I read that the DNP kills your t3 levels and you have no energy to train

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I read that the DNP kills your t3 levels and you have no energy to train

Thats pretty common misinformation found on the web. There’s might be a slight initial drop but this quickly balances out. I think the only reason ppl believe this is an issue is bc of an old case study done but no proof was ever given it was the DNP. I’ve checked thyroid on DNP and everything was fine for an anecdotal story.

The reason fstigue becomes apparent on DNP isn’t bc of thyroid hormones though, it’s due to how it works at preventing the body from making ATP for energy. I personally don’t get much lethargy at all from DNP even on stupid high doses. If you stick to a reasonable dose you should not be super fatigued nor need the T3 imo. Good luck either way with your run. You’ve got a good base to work from!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
what you advise i do then, would you just drop it or just keep it in and remember for next time its not required? I am actually not lethargic at all i feel like my energy through the roof, I working 12 hours and then going the gym and still feel energetic. Its onl;y day 3 of 250mg though but i expected to feel worse

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
what you advise i do then, would you just drop it or just keep it in and remember for next time its not required? I am actually not lethargic at all i feel like my energy through the roof, I working 12 hours and then going the gym and still feel energetic. Its onl;y day 3 of 250mg though but i expected to feel worse

I personally would just drop it. Day 3 means it hasn’t hit you 100% yet in regards to DNP. Are you planning on increasing dosage or staying at the 250?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
My caps are 250mg I would increase the dose but I dont fancy increasing it by 250mg and splitting them doesnt appeal to me either. I think I will just stick at the 250mg for this run, I might just extend it to 3weeks if anything. Thanks for your input its very much appreciated

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, good luck!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Did legs earlier had no problems either squats or deadlifts even think I got a few extra reps more than last week. In bed fan on see what day 4 brings tomorrow

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Well that’s the night sweats kicked in full force sweating one minute, freezing the next minute. Fan on fan off hardly slept. Oh well Day 4 here we go

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Wow day 4 is a huge difference loads more heat than yesterday plus hunger and cravings went through the roof. I had to take a break at 9am to eat a low sugar protein bar and I had to take my sibutermine early because I felt like I could demolish a trey of donuts in a heartbeat. This worked though cravings have calmed they still there but nothing like earlier easily managable. Dying to weigh myself now but holding off to at least day 7

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
My caps are 250mg I would increase the dose but I dont fancy increasing it by 250mg and splitting them doesnt appeal to me either. I think I will just stick at the 250mg for this run, I might just extend it to 3weeks if anything. Thanks for your input its very much appreciated

500mg is a pretty standard dose.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
What would the difference in heat be? I am working in Africa, most my job is in the office but I could get called out any time of the day.

In that case I wouldn’t bump it up. Didn’t realize you were in Africa where I’m assuming it’s oretty running hot where you’re at.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
In that case I wouldn’t bump it up. Didn’t realize you were in Africa where I’m assuming it’s oretty running hot where you’re at.

Prob should of mentioned that at the start, I am coping fine at 250 so think I will just stick to that first time round. Be other runs I guess when I back in uk and it’s freezing

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Prob should of mentioned that at the start, I am coping fine at 250 so think I will just stick to that first time round. Be other runs I guess when I back in uk and it’s freezing

Thats a much better idea, you’re right. Drink plenty of water and monitor your body temps regularly. Anything above 99.1-99.3 deg F and I would stop taking the DNP since you can’t reduce the dose. A 250mg dose is still going to raise your metabolism pretty significantly. You could also just run the cycle slightly longer seeing as you’re sticking to a low dose. I wish you the best of luck in your run.

New Threads