Question about tren homebrew: filter and BA

Reaction score
Good, I had a little pain in the beginning, but now I feel much better.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, So I brew a few new tren ace batches to understand the product some more, one time i heat it up, heat was good, colour looks littlebit light but i added BB before heating it this time, so far i know everything went good, i filtert it and it dind't become cloudy, then i injected myself with it and there was no pain.

i order some new tren, split it up in three part so i can try it a few times without trowing it al away when i **** it up haha.

this time it was getting cloudy, not after filtration but after it was cooled down. i said **** it to my brother and i inject myself in the butt, this time also had no pain, i know it was not smart but i had t know what would happen and i want to know if it still feels like tren or that it's working would be less. I know the melting point of pure raw powder is 94-97C, but i added BB first to it and the meltingpoint dropped to 80C.

Now my question is: do you still heat it to 94C or doe you guys say heat it up until its melted? when its at the right heating temp. do you keep it there for like 1 minute, 30 seconds or is good then? i dont want to heat it long, so the hormones stays good.

waiting for your fine advice, and look on this.

Kind Regards
Testing Kid

To dissolve the tren powder fully, still heat it to it's melting point is better, until it looks clear, don't heat too long.

Thankyou for your reply and the time to reply :)

I have also used my own oil recently.My steps are generally only like this:
①Put the powder, BA, BB into a beaker. ② Add GSO. ③Heat and stir them until they blend together and become oily. ④ heat and disinfect the oil. (in fact, it's semi-finished oil). ⑤Filter the semi-finished oil, Then put them in the vials. ⑥High temperature disinfection before you use the oil.

How do you feel about using your own oil?

Good, I had a little pain in the beginning, but now I feel much better.

Why does it feel like you are all the same person?

Reaction score
Hahah....., I haven't realized that. "You think too much" in Chinese calling someone just have too much ideas that they are not close to reality.
I don't know about how it works in China but here in Murica calling someone thoughtful is a compliment.

So thank you for the respect Kim.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I say I'm a woman, what will you do to me?

Nothing. it's just a very androgynous name and every time one of you asshats from Landmark sends me an email they claim to be a female. I should probably just ban you for even being associated with such a spamming group of ****sacks.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Hahah....., I haven't realized that. "You think too much" in Chinese calling someone just have too much ideas that they are not close to reality.

Really? Is that why the Chinese hack our computers to copy all of our military equipment and peoples inventions?

Maybe instead of copying everyone else's ideas, your country should start thinking a little too much as well!

It's probably not your fault to think like that, if you were taught differently you would live in a free country. All of you were raised on regurgitated groupthink of your masters, numbers and Manufacturing sub quality cheap items in bulk.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to let you know, the US does the same thing.....

Really? Is that why the Chinese hack our computers to copy all of our military equipment and peoples inventions?

Maybe instead of copying everyone else's ideas, your country should start thinking a little too much as well!

It's probably not your fault to think like that, if you were taught differently you would live in a free country. All of you were raised on regurgitated groupthink of your masters, numbers and Manufacturing sub quality cheap items in bulk.

New Threads