Question about tren homebrew: filter and BA

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Do you heat up everything together? As in the BA, BB and tren-e, make it liquid, heat up the GSO, put it together, stirr it real good, filter it while its hot? and let it cooldown after using the filter? Or do you guys let it cooldown first before filtering it?

And another question, can BA be heated or would it go bad after heating? or do you guys only heat up the BB, Tren-e and GSO, stir it, filter it, cool it down and then add the BA when the mixture is cooled?

Then put it in a big steril bottle and use it? I dont want to get a tren that isn't sterile and hurt the next day after injecting it.

Kind Regard
TestingKid

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Filter it while warm as this helps it pass thru a bit quicker. I would keep my unfiltered mix on a heating pad to keep warm while slowly adding to the filter.

Ba can be heated. You won't be heating the solution to a high temp so don't worry about the ba.

You are filtering into a media bottle. You can cap with a septa and open media bottle cap. Draw from this and inject into pre-sterilized 50ml bottles.

Done.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Filter it while warm as this helps it pass thru a bit quicker. I would keep my unfiltered mix on a heating pad to keep warm while slowly adding to the filter.

Ba can be heated. You won't be heating the solution to a high temp so don't worry about the ba.

You are filtering into a media bottle. You can cap with a septa and open media bottle cap. Draw from this and inject into pre-sterilized 50ml bottles.

Done.

I'd find a way to **** it up.

Reaction score
Thankyou PillarOfBallance for the reply! This information will help me, thankyou! What do you do when it get's a little cloudy after filtering it and it cooled down> Just open the bottle again, re-heat it and inject into pre-sterilized 50ml bottles again?

Thankyou for the quick reply

Reaction score
haha shit happens, you just gotta try it again, one day you eat delicious pancakes ;)

Reaction score

Done.

Thankyou PillarOfBallance for the reply! This information will help me, thankyou! What do you do when it get's a little cloudy after filtering it and it cooled down> Just open the bottle again, re-heat it and inject into pre-sterilized 50ml bottles again?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I throw it out. If it didn't come out right the first time then something was done wrong. I won't risk it.

Reaction score
I throw it out. If it didn't come out right the first time then something was done wrong. I won't risk it.
Oke so to make sure i understand the proces correct, u measure al the compounds: Tren-E Raw powder, BB, BA and GSO. Then you put together the tren-e raw powder, BB, BA, heat it up until the mix became liquid. Then you heat the GSO on a different plate. When the GSO and mix of BB,BA and tren-E are both heated up, you mix them together. Stirr it realy good then filter it into a 50ml bottle and cap it right?

Reaction score
To answer your question, 9 times out of 10 if it's Tren A or E, and it comes out cloudy it's because there is a little Tren base mixed in the Raws. I'm sure you can imagine why they do that. To fix the problem Which usually occurs with Test P just add 2% Test E of the volume you're making. The long Ester of the test E will attach to the test base, And when you filter it it should come out clear.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Filter it warm...not hot. A filter can only withstand a certain max temp before it melts. Also if the shit is cloudy it doesn't matter. Don't throw it out or add test e...use the shit. It's fine.

POB send me all your cloudy gear lol

Reaction score
Hi Guys, So I brew a few new tren ace batches to understand the product some more, one time i heat it up, heat was good, colour looks littlebit light but i added BB before heating it this time, so far i know everything went good, i filtert it and it dind't become cloudy, then i injected myself with it and there was no pain.

i order some new tren, split it up in three part so i can try it a few times without trowing it al away when i **** it up haha.

this time it was getting cloudy, not after filtration but after it was cooled down. i said **** it to my brother and i inject myself in the butt, this time also had no pain, i know it was not smart but i had t know what would happen and i want to know if it still feels like tren or that it's working would be less. I know the melting point of pure raw powder is 94-97C, but i added BB first to it and the meltingpoint dropped to 80C.

Now my question is: do you still heat it to 94C or doe you guys say heat it up until its melted? when its at the right heating temp. do you keep it there for like 1 minute, 30 seconds or is good then? i dont want to heat it long, so the hormones stays good.

waiting for your fine advice, and look on this.

Kind Regards
Testing Kid

Reaction score
To dissolve the tren powder fully, still heat it to it's melting point is better, until it looks clear, don't heat too long.

Reaction score
I have also used my own oil recently.My steps are generally only like this:
①Put the powder, BA, BB into a beaker. ② Add GSO. ③Heat and stir them until they blend together and become oily. ④ heat and disinfect the oil. (in fact, it's semi-finished oil). ⑤Filter the semi-finished oil, Then put them in the vials. ⑥High temperature disinfection before you use the oil.

New Threads