Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 32 of 32
  1. #25
    Administrator PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    19,259
    Thanks
    1,808
    Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,852 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    You think too much......
    I don't know about how it works in China but here in Murica calling someone thoughtful is a compliment.

    So thank you for the respect Kim.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

    KINGIV (07-12-2018)

  3. #26
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11,297
    Thanks
    562
    Thanked 5,180 Times in 3,005 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    You think too much......
    dont friend request me..I hate that

  4. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    If I say I'm a woman, what will you do to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    Kim, are you a man or woman?
    No pain, no gain.
    Be best.

  5. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Hahah....., I haven't realized that. "You think too much" in Chinese calling someone just have too much ideas that they are not close to reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I don't know about how it works in China but here in Murica calling someone thoughtful is a compliment.

    So thank you for the respect Kim.
    No pain, no gain.
    Be best.

  6. #29
    Super Moderator Spongy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,244
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    If I say I'm a woman, what will you do to me?
    Nothing. it's just a very androgynous name and every time one of you asshats from Landmark sends me an email they claim to be a female. I should probably just ban you for even being associated with such a spamming group of ****sacks.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

    KINGIV (07-13-2018)

  8. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    where you least expect me
    Posts
    454
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked 221 Times in 156 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Hahah....., I haven't realized that. "You think too much" in Chinese calling someone just have too much ideas that they are not close to reality.
    Really? Is that why the Chinese hack our computers to copy all of our military equipment and peoples inventions?

    Maybe instead of copying everyone else's ideas, your country should start thinking a little too much as well!

    It's probably not your fault to think like that, if you were taught differently you would live in a free country. All of you were raised on regurgitated groupthink of your masters, numbers and Manufacturing sub quality cheap items in bulk.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to KINGIV For This Useful Post:

    Robdjents (07-13-2018)

  10. #31
    Elite Flyingdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    "There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Posts
    2,561
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Sorry to let you know, the US does the same thing.....


    Quote Originally Posted by KINGIV View Post
    Really? Is that why the Chinese hack our computers to copy all of our military equipment and peoples inventions?

    Maybe instead of copying everyone else's ideas, your country should start thinking a little too much as well!

    It's probably not your fault to think like that, if you were taught differently you would live in a free country. All of you were raised on regurgitated groupthink of your masters, numbers and Manufacturing sub quality cheap items in bulk.

  11. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    where you least expect me
    Posts
    454
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked 221 Times in 156 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    Sorry to let you know, the US does the same thing.....
    I'm still listening waiting to hear something of substance?


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Capsule filter question
    By Bigmills in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-16-2017, 03:51 PM
  2. Tren Mast Blend Homebrew Help
    By Mrmagnus in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2016, 09:36 AM
  3. Filter question
    By tunafisherman in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2016, 10:03 AM
  4. newb filter question
    By bvs in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2015, 08:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •