last meal

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what time do u guys have ur last meal? and does it matter ?

G

Georgia

Doesn't matter to me when I'm bulking. I just know your body stores more food during the later hours instead of processing it. Metabolism is slower at night, etc.

If you're cutting and anal about it then yeah you should not eat 2 hours or so before bed time. And not after 9. According to popular opinion

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think what you eat is more important than how close to bed you eat it... I can't sleep unless i have food in muh belly...

G

Georgia

I think what you eat is more important than how close to bed you eat it... I can't sleep unless i have food in muh belly...

Idk...if that's you in your avi then you're not getting any food in your belly. Did Spongy do this to you?

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Idk...if that's you in your avi then you're not getting any food in your belly. Did Spongy do this to you?

No apparantly Need2 did :(
Nice hair cut too !

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I eat my last meal at all different times...doesn't matter

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what time do u guys have ur last meal? and does it matter ?

I've read that by eating your last meal of the day 3 hours before bedtime, you can help your body release maximal HGH which in turn will help you lose fat.
But more importanly I think is what u chose to eat, definitely stay away from carbs (if your trying to cut) & even (bulk) stick to lean protein & veggies for your last meal. (protein like red meat takes longer to digest, the food that is harder to digest will eventually make you burn more calories when eating it.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like to eat vagina as my last meal. Finish it off with some Cassien

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like to eat vagina as my last meal. Finish it off with some Cassien

Whey for me - prolly need that quick absorption so I can go out jacked when they strap me in the chair :)

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMFAO Colt!

New Threads