Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 31 of 31
  1. #25
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,713
    Thanks
    1,189
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 773 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    Have you seen pics of some ugls? They’re not some sanitary manufacturing lab facility. It’s usually in a kitchen. I would much prefer to make it myself. Far less infection risk involved than trusting some source online, you will typically naturally be more careful since it’s going in your body. More legal risk however.
    So you have a lab? Lol what if the source uses their own gear? They still dont care? Its called ugl for a reason.

  2. #26
    Member Intense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    So you have a lab? Lol what if the source uses their own gear? They still dont care? Its called ugl for a reason.
    I think you’re missing the point. And I said “some”. Of course brewing isn’t for everyone, I never said it was.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Intense For This Useful Post:

    Chillinlow (05-12-2018)

  4. #27
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,713
    Thanks
    1,189
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 773 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    I think you’re missing the point. And I said “some”. Of course brewing isn’t for everyone, I never said it was.
    Nope. I sure didnt. Im sure your unaware of how unsanitary a hospital is by your comment. A hospital is suppose to be one of the most sanitary places we have. My point is that its not where you brew, its your brewing and sanitary procedures that matter. Even if your brewing your own gear you may not know any more of these procedures than the other ugls your speaking of which makes you no better than them. Thats all Im saying.

  5. #28
    Member Intense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
    Lol nvm. You’re stating the obvious, and I agree with what you just said. You’re taking my initial post out of context.

  6. #29
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,713
    Thanks
    1,189
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 773 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    Lol nvm. You’re stating the obvious, and I agree with what you just said. You’re taking my initial post out of context.
    Ok then to simplify my comment...

    Your saying other ugls are dirty because they are not making gear in a lab. Then you say you would prefer to make your own gear because you think it wouldbe safer.

    My point is your not making it in a lab either. And you making it yourself doesnt mean its going to be anymore sanitary then them. In essence you are doing what you just talked smack about. You are that ugl in the kitchen. Now is that still out of context?

  7. #30
    Member Intense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    Ok then to simplify my comment...

    Your saying other ugls are dirty because they are not making gear in a lab. Then you say you would prefer to make your own gear because you think it wouldbe safer.

    My point is your not making it in a lab either. And you making it yourself doesnt mean its going to be anymore sanitary then them. In essence you are doing what you just talked smack about. You are that ugl in the kitchen. Now is that still out of context?


    First, I never said all ugls are dirty, you're making that assumption. I did say the gear is not being made in a sanitary lab type environment the majority of the time.

    I realize I am not making it in a "lab", but I would be making it in an environment where I can have more control over certain factors and will more than likely put a little more effort into making sure the gear is as clean as possible. Again, I never said all UGLs are dirty, I primarily use UGL gear. Also, it's not for everyone and probably safer for them to just have someone else do it who at least somewhat knows what they are doing. It's individual.


    Example

    I eat food prepared at a restaurant, the same as I use UGL gear. Would I feel more safe and less likely to get e coli if I were to cook the food at home myself? Yes I would feel more safe, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to go to restaurants. I've been food poisoned before but never from my own cooking, it was always from eating out. The same can't be said for everyone else because they may not cook at home with the same precautions and are probably better off just eating out. Like I said it's individual.

  8. #31
    Elite Flyingdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    "There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Posts
    2,347
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 936 Posts
    Now u want to make E Coli?


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Advice on Tren E/Tren Ace/Test Cyp cycle
    By dizzle in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-26-2017, 10:28 AM
  2. Painless shoulder? injury! Can't lift!
    By mahavairocana in forum Injury Recovery & Prevention
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2015, 11:59 PM
  3. How to make painless inj winny
    By Canadian muscle in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-28-2014, 08:33 PM
  4. painless pumps
    By selleck in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 12:15 AM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 07:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •