pct without hcg?

Reaction score
Can I make an effective pct with nolva, hcgenerate, and unleashed? I might also be able to get clomid, but I don't think there's any way I can get HCG. Everything I've been reading so far says that it's absolutely necessary and cannot go without. Is there any way to make an effective pct without HCG?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Can I make an effective pct with nolva, hcgenerate, and unleashed? I might also be able to get clomid, but I don't think there's any way I can get HCG. Everything I've been reading so far says that it's absolutely necessary and cannot go without. Is there any way to make an effective pct without HCG?

I wont ever pct as im on for life but nolva and clomid should to the trick...
also i have heard hcgenerate is a waste of money but i dont know that for sure. im sure someone else will chime in with more info soon good luck

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hcg isn't for use in pct. it should be used while on cycle. The old school was is to blast it right after cycle and before pct. it is suppressive.

Plenty of people recover with just nolvadex and Clomid. Adding Hcg to your cycle will give you the best chance of recovery, however.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Hcgenerate and unleashed are garbage.

Nolva ane clomid are what you need. Hcg is beneficial as well.

New Threads