Order to be from BB.com

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great thing about the internet is that it's easy to price shop.

I've never been able to put my finger, but there has always been something about that web site that rubs me the wrong way. I think it has to do with people who wear BB.com t-shirts to the gym. I figure if you have to wear a t-shirt that tells people you body build, you aren't really a bodybuilder.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
free shipping for orders over $49

Reaction score
Great thing about the internet is that it's easy to price shop.

I've never been able to put my finger, but there has always been something about that web site that rubs me the wrong way. I think it has to do with people who wear BB.com t-shirts to the gym. I figure if you have to wear a t-shirt that tells people you body build, you aren't really a bodybuilder.

Brother what do you mean? Do you think it's pricey? Or what's wrong with BB? That's the purpose of my post to get your words on it, do they provide authentic products, do they charge nicely, how is the shipment, how is this place to order in the first place.

At Spongy, mate my order is around 102 $ but it still charge shipment to Pakistan as 26 $. Order above 49 $ is even on selected items.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How did I miss that you're from Pakistan? You don't have any supplement distributors over there?

Brother what do you mean? Do you think it's pricey?

I've never ordered from them, but when I have a big order that I"m placing I go to 4-5 websites, fill up the cart, and compare price. Lowest price wins.

Or what's wrong with BB?

Probably nothing. I just come with emotional baggage.

That's the purpose of my post to get your words on it, do they provide authentic products?

As in if you order Universal Nutrition Natural Sterol Complex, will you get Universal Nutrition Natural Sterol Complex? Yes, no one is making counterfeit Universal Nutrition Natural Sterol Complex.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i order protien through them, think my chick got my gym bag from there too. Never had a problem but i live in the US.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
None of those supplements will do anything for you anyway so even if it was 2 dollars it's still a waste.

New Threads