Test E / Tren E / Anavar / winny

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im 26 yo, about to start my 2nd cycle and in need of vets opinion on the following cycle:

Before detailing the cycle here’s a little info about me - working out 4/5 times a week (split) - and doing cardio regularly.
My diet is on point, rarely eat something I didn’t prepare myself. And I mealprep all year long.

I’m looking for muscle definition as well as making a little dry mass

Im 6’, 200lbs, BF 14%

Cycle : 12 weeks
Test E : week 1-12 - 2x360mg /week
Tren E : week 1-12 (wondering if I should run it for less than that) 2x80mg / week -> would be my first time using

Anavar : week 1-12 - 55mg ED
Winstrol : week 4-12 - 40mg ED (wondering if I should increase the dosage to 50mg and/or decrease the length to 6 weeks instead of 8)-> would be my first time using

Arimidex - week 3-12 - 0,5mg eod
Fina - week 1-12 - 1mg/day
TUDCA - week 1-12 - 1mg ed
Fish oil - TBD

PCT

Week 14-19 : 50mg of clomid ed

Looking forward to have your input on that guys !

Thanks

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome.

I'm no vet but here's my .02

Whats your rush? Four compounds on your second cycle? Aren't you curious to know how each compound effects you in and of itself?

What was your first cycle?

160mg of tren e a week is too little.

what are your goals for this cycle?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.

Way too much going on here... 2nd cycle and just so much going on dude.... I have some thoughts here, but first, curious why such a low dosage of tren...? Is it because you are trying to play it safe with a low dose and thus lessen the potential of bad side effects and also lessen the chances of messing something up with your natural hpta...? If so, I like the appropriate apprehension, but its best to just skip it all together.

If I were you, I would just run my test at 600-800 mg for 15 wks and maybe throw the var in for the last 4-5 wks. Skip the tren, winni, and the fina. Just keep tight control of your e2 and you wont have any problems. I think with the proper diet, this will give you great gains... Especially if you modify it to cut up near the finish...

Reaction score
Thanks guys !
yes the low dose of tren is for 2 main reason. The first one, you guys nailed it, it was to play it « safe », the second being that I read on several forum that running between 160 and 175mg would still show promising results.
But you’re 100% right I’m thinking about not taking it at all after all.

regarding the winny, I wanted to stack it with var as I experienced pretty nice results during my first cycle (12weeks on test E with 8weeks on var starting week 1) and I read that stacking it with winny with that dosage could show great results.

what do you guys think ?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What is the goal of this cycle?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Test, winstrol and var sounds like a match.

Reaction score
So you guys are saying that te dosage and duration of cycle is fine ?I was thinking about Test E week 1-12Anavar week 4-12Winstrol week 6-12Does that sound right to you guys ?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
If you plan on sticking around, you should post an intro in the new members section. Stats, goals etc. You covered some of them here but you’ll most likely get more responses if you do a proper introduction.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks ! What about the dosage and duration ? What I wrote sounds good to you ?

I don't have experience running multiple orals or experience with those particular AAS. Somebody else will have to answer that.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
If you've ran both test and var before why not give masteron a test run? If it were me I would get my bodyfat down a bit more before I started, then run test e or c 600/week, mast e 600/week, for 12 to 16 weeks, ad the var in at 50/day for the last 8 weeks.

And before you mention about hair loss with mast, I'd rather lose a little hair than hammer my liver wirh 2 orals. You can live without hair. Just sayin.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me.

heres another question, is running the same cycle as my first one with what I’ve heard being even better quality product, a good idea?

I really don’t want to damage my hair line (first cycle on car went fine for that) and running the 2 orals does sound stupid for my liver.

i also about running winstrol only the last 4 weeks but again, as you said it might be stupid as well.

test E + var would do the trick, or would I react less as it would be the second cycle ?

sorry if my English is not good, still learning :)

thanks guys !

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
You're not going to have less of a response because you ran the same cycle before. In fact, if you have ran the same cycle before you have some basis to know what to expect from it. That's part of the reason the brothers in here advocate only adding one new compound at a time. Remember, it's diet then training that give you your result. Your AAS
is/are the catalysts that facilitates that result.

Reaction score
Sounds good !

I also thought about something else:

test E : week 1-12
anavar 55mg ed (20 am - 35 pm preworkout) : week 1-8
winstrol 40mg (20am - 20pm)

so i don’t run 2 orals at the same time and get the finishing results with winstrol.

of course using Tudca, and joints lubricate and arimidex.

opinions ?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would run 16 weeks of test and choose 1 oral. This is your second cycle.

My second cycle was 16 weeks Test C at 600 and 50mg Var weeks 8-16. That's it. I see no reason to run 2 orals during a second cycle (or ever really) unless you compete.

If you put in the work and your diet is solid you will have tremendous results without the need for 2 orals. I say pick one and go from there

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would run 16 weeks of test and choose 1 oral. This is your second cycle.

My second cycle was 16 weeks Test C at 600 and 50mg Var weeks 8-16. That's it. I see no reason to run 2 orals during a second cycle (or ever really) unless you compete.

If you put in the work and your diet is solid you will have tremendous results without the need for 2 orals. I say pick one and go from there

What Spongy said. I’d recommend going with the var over the winny - unless you’re trying to do a competition or something (but I don’t think you mentioned that)...but certainly no need for both.

Reaction score
Ok I’ll take your advice - test E + car only.

my next problem is that the website I am about to order everything only has clomid, no Nolva.

do you guys recommend any website for US delivery - or is clomid only going to work ?

Reaction score
Also I've been reading about Cardarine, and it sounds really interesting. On top of Test E and Var :)

New Threads