Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanks for the replies guys, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me.

heres another question, is running the same cycle as my first one with what I’ve heard being even better quality product, a good idea?

I really don’t want to damage my hair line (first cycle on car went fine for that) and running the 2 orals does sound stupid for my liver.

i also about running winstrol only the last 4 weeks but again, as you said it might be stupid as well.

test E + var would do the trick, or would I react less as it would be the second cycle ?

sorry if my English is not good, still learning

thanks guys !

Thanks
    Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,603 Posts
    You're not going to have less of a response because you ran the same cycle before. In fact, if you have ran the same cycle before you have some basis to know what to expect from it. That's part of the reason the brothers in here advocate only adding one new compound at a time. Remember, it's diet then training that give you your result. Your AAS
    is/are the catalysts that facilitates that result.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

automatondan (04-16-2018),Babtoufragile (04-15-2018),Jin (04-15-2018)

Thanks
    Sounds good !

I also thought about something else:

test E : week 1-12
    anavar 55mg ed (20 am - 35 pm preworkout) : week 1-8
    winstrol 40mg (20am - 20pm)

so i don’t run 2 orals at the same time and get the finishing results with winstrol.

of course using Tudca, and joints lubricate and arimidex.

opinions ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,211 Times in 1,041 Posts
    I would run 16 weeks of test and choose 1 oral. This is your second cycle.

My second cycle was 16 weeks Test C at 600 and 50mg Var weeks 8-16. That's it. I see no reason to run 2 orals during a second cycle (or ever really) unless you compete.

If you put in the work and your diet is solid you will have tremendous results without the need for 2 orals. I say pick one and go from there
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

automatondan (04-16-2018),Babtoufragile (04-15-2018),BRICKS (04-15-2018),Hurt (04-15-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    I would run 16 weeks of test and choose 1 oral. This is your second cycle.

My second cycle was 16 weeks Test C at 600 and 50mg Var weeks 8-16. That's it. I see no reason to run 2 orals during a second cycle (or ever really) unless you compete.

If you put in the work and your diet is solid you will have tremendous results without the need for 2 orals. I say pick one and go from there
    What Spongy said. I’d recommend going with the var over the winny - unless you’re trying to do a competition or something (but I don’t think you mentioned that)...but certainly no need for both.
    At the intersection of hard work, nutrition, genetics, and gear.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hurt For This Useful Post:

Babtoufragile (04-15-2018),Spongy (04-15-2018)

Thanks
    Ok I’ll take your advice - test E + car only.

my next problem is that the website I am about to order everything only has clomid, no Nolva.

do you guys recommend any website for US delivery - or is clomid only going to work ?

Thanks
    anyone ?

Thanks
    Also I've been reading about Cardarine, and it sounds really interesting. On top of Test E and Var

Thanks
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 770 Posts
    Double check the forum rules.
    “The only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...” -Dan

Thanks
    Thanked 6,489 Times in 2,943 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viduus View Post
    Double check the forum rules.
    I believe asking about ancillaries is ok because you can order them from research chemical companies.

Jacked and Bearded

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

Hurt (04-15-2018),Viduus (04-15-2018)

Thanks
    So as it’s not breaking any rules, could someone help me ? thanks guys

Thanks
    In my humble opinion, thats the ULTIMATE oral combination,Winstrol & Anavar..

With this combo Var provideds amazing collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" (which is found in connective tissue)..
    So have no worries with Winstrol drying out your joints, or other joint related issues, Anavar will simply combat that!

If you're attempting achieve a HARDER, LEANER and more VASCULAR look all while increasing strength and performance, then this is the synergy stack is ideal, but you don't need much, 50/50mg of each of all you need..

Winstrol will lower SHBG (anti-estrogen like effects yielding a dryer looking physique) hindering estrogen circulation and freeing BOUND TEST to FREE TEST with a synergistic interaction and cooperation with ANAVAR targeting adipose tissue (Fat loss)...

With test as you base doing it's job with its primary functions, let the orals be the work-horse..You Really don't need tren, in fact its a bit harsh for your 2nd cycle like many pointed out..But a low to moderate dose could achieve some exceptional results (200-400mgs max Tren E)..

Below is some info regarding this combo Winstrol/Anavar with Test, or even the addition of Tren..

Fat Loss and AAS

Now, you're gonna hear mix reviews on this.. However, I have seen enough evidence that supports AAS creating an environment/platform for fat burning..
    DIET without a doubt is crucial, and the pivotal player..However, there is real science behind fat loss and AAS..

Most AAS compounds are seen/recognized that are on the high/or moderate androgenic scale will in fact promote/increase lypolysis..
    Thus andros have a higher binding affinity to AR's..

FYI; Androgen receptors are found throughout cellular groups, as well as FAT and muscle cell/groups,
    now we know that they initiate a response on AR's in muscle cells to promote size/growth,
    at the same given time they will have a cascade of effects on other cells and AR's found therein fat cells inducing activity/burning..

Higher/more potent the androgen binds to the androgen receptors,
    the greater the lipolytic response will be on adipose tissue (brown or white)...

Now lets also take into great consideration AR up-regulation with the presence of androgens, more AR sites throughout targeting tissue..
    There's a vast amount of activity in which a complex interplay between activation and inactivation mechanisms and signaling between cell groups,
    what People need to remember that hormones are "chemical messengers" that rely messages to cells that display specific receptors for each hormone and respond to the signaling..
    Depending on the compounds and the individuals metabolization ratio the hormone can/may make changes directly to a cell,
    by changing the genes that are activated or by making changes indirectly to a cell by stimulating other signaling pathways inside a specific cell group that is effected and effect other processes,
    thus this can "initiate" an intracellular cascade of events..

So, the notion that fat loss is NOT presence, and to mitigate that AAS don't posses any fat loss properties is absurd...

So, yes AAS will assist with fat loss, however don't expect miracles if diet is not on point..Some advise to already advise to have a lower body fat% by diet to expect to see more fat loss effects, But it's not crucial

Have your macro's dialed in with your AAS intake, cardio and the results and rewards will be very promising, with an amazing return..

There's an abundance of clinical research and peer-reviewed data that strongly supports testosterone,Tren,Winstrol and Anavar with fat reducing actions and its preventative impact on adipocyte generation...
    As most AAS especially Testosterone,Trenbolone,Winstrol and Anavar act both in the breakdown of existing fat tissue and to hinder pre-adipocytes from maturing..

This is where some AAS such as Winstrol and Anavar began to gain there reputation at promoting adipose tissue brake-down (fat loss),
    and achieve lower body fat, lean mass, cuts with direct and indirect mechanisms of action by these compounds..
    If you know my name, you know who I am, NO PM's or questions, PERIOD.. Vision is OFF DUTY over here at UG, in fact Vision is a fictional character in the dark shadows of the AAS underworld!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12