Fake Dbol? Could it be Clen? Anyway to know?

Reaction score
Hi Gents,

So I've been getting my gear from same source always and it has been good, but now with Dbol it got me thinking because every day I take it my hands (head and legs) start shaking, not super bad but I couldn't find similar stories from anywhere with Dbol, but many stories with Clen.

My dosage is 30mg daily and I'm on 6th day into my cycle.

Any thoughts would be great!

Edit: I haven't been drinking alcohol during Dbol + I have healthy lifestyle and normal bloods and liver values

Thanks,
Nut

Last edited:
Reaction score
No cramps and energy level seems normal, maybe very slightly elevated.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No cramps and energy level seems normal, maybe very slightly elevated.

It's not clen. And if you can't trust your source to the point where it being clen when it should be dbol crosses your mind then toss it and find a new source

Reaction score
It's not clen. And if you can't trust your source to the point where it being clen when it should be dbol crosses your mind then toss it and find a new source

I do trust the man and so far everything has been good, but with such an uncharacteristic side effect it does raise few questions.

Does clen lower energy levels drastically?

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I do trust the man and so far everything has been good, but with such an uncharacteristic side effect it does raise few questions.

Does clen lower energy levels drastically?

No it doesn’t

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never had that shot from dbol before guy , not knowing what it is
I'd agree with pob
Toss that shit

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Have you taken dbol before? Clen will give you the shakes like a mofo but you have a ton of energy from it.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
You can send it out for analytical testing to know for sure but that can get expensive.

Reaction score
I think I'll order labmax tests for clen and dbol to put my mind at ease, should be decent tests I guess even if they do not show how much it contains of said substance?

New Threads