Thread: My .02 oh HGH

Thanks

My .02 oh HGH

My approach to AAS and HGH is different them most guys. I trained natty until 42 and made gains, gains enough I was accused of juice at 16 years old and throughout my entire life. So my point is this is: Enhancement. Enhancement of our Natty hormones with diet and lifestyle those Natty's work magic.

Weather it is Test Levels or Growth Hormone Levels all we really need is "Enough".

From taking 7 GHST (Growth Hormone Serum Tests) and establishing my baseline and a GHST on Serostim I determined a dose that restores my peak blood levels to that of my Natty growth spurt and beyond. That dose is a surprising 1.0 iu's. More proof I have of my low dose proof being indeed effective is a recovery from a joint fusion. The invasion and bone repair was amazing at: 1.5 iu's.

I have zero interest in heavy body weight and getting big. I was pleased with Natty look and simply want that restored and maintained. So guys that want to use HGH for building that is great, it's just not for my goals of anti-aging and cell repair (healing).

In conclusion I recommend 2 to 3 iu's 5 days ON, 2 days OFF. This protocol may be used for long periods as the body is less likely to build a resistance to the drug with those OFF days incorporated into the program. Although 9 months to one year a break should taken. 1 to 3 months OFF is my my best guess for IDK a solid answer yet.

I hope this helps.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Re: My .02 oh HGH

Good post Mike?

Thanks

A little GH, a little AAS and a solid foundation of diet and lifestyle will separate one guy from the pack, still be healthy, not break the bank and most of all Feel Good.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Great post mike

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

Good post. 2-3 iu is def on the conservative side...my opinion of the least that gh should be ran is 4iu 5on 2off.

Thanks

And what brand hgh are you running at 1.0 iu mike? I'm sure this dose will vary greatly between different brands an colors of tops.... I've always thought 4iu min but that's just what I hear day n an day out so you're real life experience makes for some good discussion.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

Originally Posted by crazy f mike View Post
    a little gh, a little aas and a solid foundation of diet and lifestyle will separate one guy from the pack, still be healthy, not break the bank and most of all feel good.
    ^^^truth^^^