Fat Burners

Reaction score
What are you thoughts on otc fat burners? I was thinking of getting Paraburn.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
imo total waste of money, like gnc test boosters

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I'd have to agree with that. Save your money and stick to disciplined diet and hard work.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

The 2 best fat burners on the market and comes in a 6 month supply.

13107424-pair-of-running-shoes-white-background.jpg

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
None are going to make a difference. Basically they’re overpriced caffeine.

Ephedra and caffeine work a little (plenty of stickies)
Yohimbe HCL *may* work at the end. I thought it made a difference but there’s no evidence to support it. Pure broscience.

Diet is the only thing that makes a difference. Cardio is a distant second. Everything else makes a fractional difference if anything at all.

Reaction score
I used to use fat burners. Sometimes ended up dizzy, dehydrated, nauseous, or too amped to train well. All for negligible efforts and wasted money.
Learn discipline. Find purpose. Train and diet consistently. Take progress pics to remind yourself of how far you've gone and to know that you can still go farther.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I used to use fat burners. Sometimes ended up dizzy, dehydrated, nauseous, or too amped to train well. All for negligible efforts and wasted money.
Learn discipline. Find purpose. Train and diet consistently. Take progress pics to remind yourself of how far you've gone and to know that you can still go farther.

progress pics for sure. man some of my older ones are so bad i fukkin deleted em lol

andy

Elite
Reaction score
SAN tight original. as it has yohimbine in it mixed with other good stuff. really raised my body heat levels.
some use yohimbine on it's own, I guess it does the trick as it's one of key ingredients.

Intense

Reaction score
Kind of depends on your genetics. Some people can handle high stimulants and reap some of the benefits without the negatives such as increased cortisol(which can hinder fat loss), BP, HR etc.. I suppose if it’s not hindering your sleep, you aren’t predisposed to cardiovascular issues, and you’re not dependent on them than they can have their place when stuck at a plateau. Yohimbine, ephedrine, caffeine.

Id stay away from things like amphetamines or anything more harsh that has a greater impact on neurotransmitters. Because during dieting/prep you’re pretty taxed as it is.

That’s my approach

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can buy 100, 200mg caffeine pills from any online supp joint for 5 bux. Thats pretty much whats doing the work, the other stuff in there work for very very few ppl as stated.

New Threads