Appreciation for life

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As a community we have our "head-bumping" generation gap. just like everywhere in social dynamics and daily life.

The young guys and their mgs and stacks and Us Old Bastards just wanting to be 35 again and keeping it all.

Some posts seem to get derailed, no one wins.

Perhaps a "spanking tone" is detected by (probably me) but it's ME and MY concern for what I see as problematic. Most problems start small. Run a little high here, then a little high there, not enough recovery and we have guys running SuperStupid stacks and mgs for really nothing, just ego.

I click 49 next time.....things change and you may wish you did your body a little less harm over the years.

My rant for April is over, thank God May is tomorrow so I can start another one....lol

G

Georgia

What you talkin' bout Willis. You old guys are the ones running stacks and us young guys look at that and go "I wanna run a stack too!"

Reaction score
You guys the OG`s are the one that we need around to get our shit square way and let us know when we try to do some stupid shit..

G

Georgia

They been there, done that. Therefore we don't have to suffer.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As a community we have our "head-bumping" generation gap. just like everywhere in social dynamics and daily life.

The young guys and their mgs and stacks and Us Old Bastards just wanting to be 35 again and keeping it all.

Some posts seem to get derailed, no one wins.

Perhaps a "spanking tone" is detected by (probably me) but it's ME and MY concern for what I see as problematic. Most problems start small. Run a little high here, then a little high there, not enough recovery and we have guys running SuperStupid stacks and mgs for really nothing, just ego.

I click 49 next time.....things change and you may wish you did your body a little less harm over the years.

My rant for April is over, thank God May is tomorrow so I can start another one....lol

Ha start a thread brother call it "WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS" a daily testimonial of a crazy ass mother fucker with the scars to prove it! I would read it :D

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya you tell them old timer.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I was a young guy I loved doing crazy shit. Now that I'm an old fucker I just watch the young guys do the crazy shit while I just shake my head.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When that is case, then here is that deal: I myself "worked up" to a stack of Test and Primo. Look at my mgs and look around.

What you talkin' bout Willis. You old guys are the ones running stacks and us young guys look at that and go "I wanna run a stack too!"

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn good point here!

No one gets old if they keep up Stuck On Stupid!

When I was a young guy I loved doing crazy shit. Now that I'm an old fucker I just watch the young guys do the crazy shit while I just shake my head.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
u look pretty good for an old fuck!lol

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
u look pretty good for an old fuck!lol

Thanks BigHerm
I'm doing my best to fight off father time, but the bastard is getting his licks in that's for sure.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Us Old bastards keep you young guys healthy to beat the shit out of people for us while we drink lemon aid and bitch about the world.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
x2 for Gray-Beard Knuckle-Draggers!!!

PVL

Reaction score
im young and im still doing crazy shit!!! lol............just not with wreckless abandon!!!

New Threads