Turkish Pharmacy Steroids

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Some damn fine juice came out of Turkey in the day, hard call now a days.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Havent heard of them, but if it is a dot com site, id stay away... Most are scams or LE.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had a Turkey sandwich for lunch with cranberry Juice

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who uses them and likes there service

Oblivious

Reaction score
I have a friend who uses them and likes there service
Im about to put in an order from them for body research cyp amps, kind alike the idea of amps, makes it look like some effort was put into making them

Caballero

Reaction score
kind alike the idea of amps, makes it look like some effort was put into making them
Yes because no one would ever ever fake amps to fool a sucka ! :)

edit- Also this vendor was discovered to be selling fake Bayer Rimobolan amps fyi.

Last edited:

Oblivious

Reaction score

edit- Also this vendor was discovered to be selling fake Bayer Rimobolan amps fyi.
ooof well maybe the vendor got duped? i mean shit happens

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Im about to put in an order from them for body research cyp amps, kind alike the idea of amps, makes it look like some effort was put into making them

I agree with you and went with amps when I ordered from a previously unknown source. Not a bad thought IMO.

Anything can be faked.

You or I can put oil in a vile, cap it and sell it as AAS.

Can you produce amps? It's an additional hurdle any scammer would have to overcome and most are looking to make a quick buck.

Oblivious

Reaction score
I agree with you and went with amps when I ordered from a previously unknown source. Not a bad thought IMO.

Anything can be faked.

You or I can put oil in a vile, cap it and sell it as AAS.

Can you produce amps? It's an additional hurdle any scammer would have to overcome and most are looking to make a quick buck.
turn off the audio its cancer

Reactions: Jin

Caballero

Reaction score
Well thank you for stating the obvious Jin that anything can be "faked" . As for can I produce amps? Wtf does that matter ? lol I simply stated the fact this vendor had been selling fake amps.

Oblivious

Reaction score
Well thank you for stating the obvious Jin that anything can be "faked" . As for can I produce amps? Wtf does that matter ? lol I simply stated the fact this vendor had been selling fake amps.
what i was suggesting is why the **** would someone make fake AMPS to sell bunk test? its just not financially viable, these machines cost thousands of dollars to have and alot of money and people to operate and if there are people doing it, they are a bit less common than people faking vials of test

Caballero

Reaction score
Oblivious you need to do some homework man. Where do you think these amps come from? From countries that are well known to be corrupt and millions can be made. That's why someone would go and make fake amps.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Oblivious you need to do some homework man. Where do you think these amps come from? From countries that are well known to be corrupt and millions can be made. That's why someone would go and make fake amps.

Post a reference of said "homework" or STFU.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There was a time before the tsunami of UG labs poured in that counterfeits and fakes were everywhere. Pharm grade vials, amps and even some ug shit was copied like with IP producing denkall, qv and British dragon. Sometimes these "copies" had real shit inside but the issue was they weren't being produced by the actual lab it claimed to be.

I have dozens of amps currently I haven't touched yet, all forms of sus. I know they are good but these days nobody can be certain.

Caballero

Reaction score
Guess someone is too lazy to do "homework" lol :32 (17):

Last edited:

New Threads