Week 7 Resting HR Increase

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Nope. Just stop taking your ai. If you had a faster acting test around you could pin some of that. Like test no ester or prop. But I'm guessing you don't.

So no ai from here on out and ride it out.

Reaction score
Nope. Just stop taking your ai. If you had a faster acting test around you could pin some of that. Like test no ester or prop. But I'm guessing you don't.

So no ai from here on out and ride it out.

No prop, just enth.

Continued with my scheduled pin today like you suggested. No reason to mess with my test peaks/valleys too. Glad that I've not turned into a crazy hypochondriac lol, I guess my shit is out of whack making me feel messed up.

Could you give me some advice on how long to discontinue AI for? I know it's a guessing game cause everyone is different, but asin is a suicide inhibitor - it'll suppress me short term, and within ~5 days E should return to baseline without a rebound according to my research. Should I then go no AI for 5 days, see how I feel and then add in accordingly and maybe take it E3D at 12.5mg to see if I feel alright? Or should I just not take it at all since I'm on my last 2 weeks of cycle not including PCT.

How would I proceed with weeks leading up to PCT with Asin? I've read on this site that you should wait 3 weeks after your last pin before starting PCT. Other resources suggest 2 weeks for Enanthate, based on its half-life. Not sure which route to take there, but I figured I'd wait at least 2 weeks before starting clomid/nolva. I'm assuming since T levels are still elevated, you will aromatize during this time and should use AI as needed?

My PCT plan was to go with what is suggested across many resources:
week 1 & 2: clomid 100mg/nolva 40mg daily
week 3 & 4: clomid 50mg/nolva 20mg daily

This should be okay if my E2 rebounds back within 20-30 range?

Thanks for all the help!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
No ai for the remainder of the cycle. IMO.

Some guys don't need an ai on 500 test. Some. Need a lot. I've never crashed my e2 because i aromatize like a fat kid eating soy.

I can't advise you on pct as I never come off test (trt).

Reaction score
No ai for the remainder of the cycle. IMO.

Some guys don't need an ai on 500 test. Some. Need a lot. I've never crashed my e2 because i aromatize like a fat kid eating soy.

I can't advise you on pct as I never come off test (trt).

Thank you brother. I will update this post as I go and note changes in how I feel and anything else that may seem pertinent!

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Also! Curious... you asking about no ester/prop.. is the thought process that with quicker release of T, the aromatization occurs quicker and restores E levels faster than enth/cyp?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Also! Curious... you asking about no ester/prop.. is the thought process that with quicker release of T, the aromatization occurs quicker and restores E levels faster than enth/cyp?

Yes. Shorter half life= faster peak test levels and faster rate of aromatization.

New Threads