((Waving Hello))

Reaction score
Dear Community,

I would like to take an opportunity and introduce myself..

I have a vast amount of experience in the AAS field (25+ years) along with an extensive career in customer service, and different types business management.I enjoy helping others, sharing, learning and socializing with my fellow peers of the grind!

I'm super excited to have finally made an account here, and it's refreshing to see many, many familiar names..I'm are looking forward to cooperating and contributing to this fine community..

Sincerely,
Vision

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome brothers.. This forum looks clean, and drama free, I been lurking it for a bit before I joined

Reaction score
Again thanks for the welcome.. And yes Zilla I'm from the other forums and we both were on Ology together, I liked it over there.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Again thanks for the welcome.. And yes Zilla I'm from the other forums and we both were on Ology together, I liked it over there.
I did not like it over there.

It's important when joining a new board to be open with the members about any relevant...associations...you may have.
So with that said, I shouldn't be the one who has to bring up the fact that your a source rep on a non-source board. The source being PSL, which has a deservedly awful reputation here.
Beyond that, your welcome to contribute here provide you read the rules (carefully) and be well aware that we want absolutely nothing to do with that garbage source.

Welcome to UG.

Reaction score
I did not like it over there.

It's important when joining a new board to be open with the members about any relevant...associations...you may have.
So with that said, I shouldn't be the one who has to bring up the fact that your a source rep on a non-source board. The source being PSL, which has a deservedly awful reputation here.
Beyond that, your welcome to contribute here provide you read the rules (carefully) and be well aware that we want absolutely nothing to do with that garbage source.

Welcome to UG.
I always held you to higher standards Zilla, you were a solid over at ology before it went down the tubes.. I see your concern and I will reply to it, I am rep at other forums, but I have ZERO intentions of sourcing or discussing anything affiliated with it, or any lab for that matter.. The UGL market is far from perfect, in fact its hit or miss, but corrections with consistency makes or brakes any company and its affiliates.. It's difficult in my position when I wish to just mingle without the stigma attached, I'm here to learn, share and just socialize with those that share the same common goal.

On that note allow me to address that I will not discuss sources, or respond to PM's regarding sources, and all PM's regarding sourcing will be reported to the Admin or Mods, I don't wish to get tangled in that mess, and I RESPECT the communities rules.. It appears to be a tight-knit group here, and a breath of fresh air where shilling (pun intended) is not all up in members faces..

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I guess I will go ahead and throw this out there, Welcome to the UG.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Despite the fact that you said you wanted to be here, “without the stigma”, then used your ology name and all but invited desperate seekers to hit you up....
Welcome to the underground!

Reaction score
Despite the fact that you said you wanted to be here, “without the stigma”, then used your ology name and all but invited desperate seekers to hit you up....
Welcome to the underground!
I used my name because I now 2 faced or trying to be someone I'm not, I have thick skin and I can hang with the best of them, so come on buddy you can do better than that! :)

New Threads