((Waving Hello))

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
despite the fact everyone here loaths ology as well as psl give the dude a chance, ban hammer is always there if he tries any bs

Reaction score
despite the fact everyone here loaths ology as well as psl give the dude a chance, ban hammer is always there if he tries any bs
I appreciate the words, I just need my own corner to escape and mingle.. If I had a hidden agenda I would have came under a different name.. I showed my face (name) and I came as I am, I can't be some other screen name with an altered ego.. Let me just point something out guys, I haven't mentioned anything about my affiliates or planting seeds, others are bringing up the name I'm affiliated with, lets just keep that in mind.. Im not planting seeds here or name tossing sources, only when I was asked to confirm who I was is when i made a single mention... I humbly ask if we can just drop the name and allow me the opportunity to make an attempt to be productive member and be part of the grind, I'm not asking much..If any members here know me from other forums you'd know that I operate with high respect for others, I don't slander of get involved in drama, I'm to old for that crap and I have far to much things to do with my time than to create a stir..

I'm synthetically enhanced, I like to eat a lot and pick up heavy sh*t, I hope we all have something in common there! ;)

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I think you make a valid point and would be glad to have you hang out here away from all the other shit.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Sticking with your original handle is the right choice. People who change their handles are the ones who have something to hide

Reaction score
Welcome, I think you make a valid point and would be glad to have you hang out here away from all the other shit.
Thank you and yes, I just want to detox, as you all know how banner/AAS forums are its all politics and censorship, well some of them..Its damn near impossible to for a rep to mingle as everything appears to come with an underlining motive... I enjoy what I do, but I need some ME time too and a new scenery with different folks.

Glad we all can see eye to eye here and be men about it, it speaks volumes for the community!

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
so come on buddy you can do better than that! :)

I wasn’t trying to insult you, I was just pointing out why you were getting all the attitude.
If you’re on the up-and-up, it’ll be nice for most of us to have another experienced guy to learn from.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
If you’re on the up-and-up, it’ll be nice for most of us to have another experienced guy to learn from.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Plus I’m tired of all the same old PP pictures. Time for a new batch![/FONT]

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Plus I’m tired of all the same old PP pictures. Time for a new batch![/FONT]

you said i was the best :32 (11):

Reaction score
I wasn’t trying to insult you, I was just pointing out why you were getting all the attitude.
My dude, I research my research and research that research, I always try to find clinical data along with some bro-science (it has its places and fits where needed) when it concerns AAS, I've collected much data and wrote many articles (thanks to studies and anecdote reports) and I have posted them in many places, some become stickies (That was a great honor and privilege for me).. My approach to the lifestyle sits on the phrase of "how deep does the rabbit hole really go".. My man, I can't just settle for one piece if info, I need to know what and why each mechanism of actions is induced, what triggers each trans-cellular groups, what activates and deactivates, and so on..I can get very winded with my explanations and data, but my intentions are good and for educational purposes..

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Stay awhile and let us get to know the real you....

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome. I have read several of your posts and it’s clear you understand forum politics and bring some knowledge. Hopefully you can bring some of that experience to this forum while not being a source here. PSL/ Uncle Z has a bad reputation around the internet and the way ology will ban members for complaining about PSL products did not make PSL a lot of friends.

Again welcome....

herrsauce

Reaction score
My dude, I research my research and research that research, I always try to find clinical data along with some bro-science (it has its places and fits where needed) when it concerns AAS, I've collected much data and wrote many articles (thanks to studies and anecdote reports) and I have posted them in many places, some become stickies (That was a great honor and privilege for me).. My approach to the lifestyle sits on the phrase of "how deep does the rabbit hole really go".. My man, I can't just settle for one piece if info, I need to know what and why each mechanism of actions is induced, what triggers each trans-cellular groups, what activates and deactivates, and so on..I can get very winded with my explanations and data, but my intentions are good and for educational purposes..

You don't get winded with your data at all. You poorly summarize research without attributing your references to any actual studies. I'm not saying that your posts lack some validity, but their presentations are presumptuous, self righteous, and bordering on plagiarism. All of your posts are copies from that garbage source page that you rep. In this manner, in my opinion, you are continuing to shill in an indirect manner. And for the love of God, at least run your "articles" through a spell check when you reprocess them.

And I apologize for my confrontational demeanor. I just started Anadrol for the first time.

Reaction score
You don't get winded with your data at all. You poorly summarize research without attributing your references to any actual studies. I'm not saying that your posts lack some validity, but their presentations are presumptuous, self righteous, and bordering on plagiarism. All of your posts are copies from that garbage source page that you rep. In this manner, in my opinion, you are continuing to shill in an indirect manner. And for the love of God, at least run your "articles" through a spell check when you reprocess them.

And I apologize for my confrontational demeanor. I just started Anadrol for the first time.
You've been tailoring all of my posts trying to make an attempted to create unnecessary drama in which we have NOT engaged in any conversation prior, all of my posts were written by myself, and I will not RE-WRITE the entire thing (so a copy and paste is justified), and I'm sure there's a slew of correction that can be made here or there (Mr Phonology tyrant of literature), I'm simply a human being, but here you are resorting to other behaviors which is an obnoxious thing to do, but hey you wish to be that guy as a halfwit must have instructed you that it's your birth-right.. You been doing everything in your power you get a response from me, so here I am, I took a bite.. I will now call you out in front of the entire community in which you have done the same fashion to me for as you display an unprovoked act of aggression towards me with some bizarre unknown reason in which you feel compelled to continuously hackle me.. Your behavior is extremely abnormal, in fact it's only YOU that is tailoring all of my threads trying to make an attempt to create drama... This community can do without that..

I suppose you're fearful of my presence, do I threaten you in any aspect? Why do you continuously feel compelled to generate insults by "making an utmost effort" to talk down to me and discredit myself in any thread I manufacture? Unless you are the real McCoy and you're a superlative individual that possess superior clarity and a greater understanding that may surpass with exceptional instructions as a better addition to my reads , and yet all the-while you have a reason to act holy than tho with manipulative traits attempting to create a shift by influencing others that may be reading by making the speculation that I'm holding myself with some sort of high standards, you should show some restraint, in lieu of talking down and implying that others are incompetent take your insults and verbal abusiveness and ruminate on them and do some self reflection on your own personal inventory, and post useful information that pertains to the topic if your entirely certain that my threads are misleading and extraneous in detail, rather than your subjective opinion and using whatever you can conjurer up in which you rather desperately striving to support your narrative, spouting trivial nonsense at best that ..

Just simply state you exact intention, rather than turning threads in this community into a cesspool..Be productive in lieu of being supercilious and refusing to listen or take into consideration any other approach to this lifestyle, my threads are merely for educational purposes and all reads should be researched as they simply provide information with more options rather than a simple cookie-cutter protocol that often are regurgitated and always make there way in circulation across the panels ..

But, I exact you to fancy a comeback as if you're some sort of wordsmith because you're simply can't help yourself and over describe what you're attempting to articulate with a complex language to make yourself sound like you're a bad-ass, a desperado of the thesaurus, and frankly, people don't understand what you're attempting to say because your structural failing to get your point across in any real rational understanding..

I can simply go back and forth in a duel hosting a battle of the wits, But I'll let you be the one that is self promoting by placing "yourself" on a high statue, as your ego is merely reducing whatever example you're attempting to stress..

A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind, so keep operating with fear due to my presence and as you may carry on with your noble spirit I would like to advise you that you have a greater chance with farting peas at the moon than you do with attempting to undermine my character, therefore it is clear-cut with your impressionistic intent with your actions supported by your intense endeavor to discredit my character, so keep on with your self appointed importance, because with each tailored post I'm further convinced that a demitasse would fit your head well like a sombrero..

What I'm saying is, put down the paint chips, and be an ordinary member by being productive, there's enough trolls on the internet that are disliked, stop trying so hard to be an other one of them, there's no shortage, so all positions have been filled.. Carry on and have a better day!

Last edited:

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
TLDR; drama

You guys have both posted interesting info. Please figure out how to get along.

Reaction score
TLDR; drama

You guys have both posted interesting info. Please figure out how to get along.
My brutha, if you read his tailored posts, you'll see everything is merely antagonistic and provocation at best, and hardly productive or even remotely about the topic, but rather the OP (myself).. Very bizarre in deed, far from a model member that should lead by example! I'm over it, and I'm sure there's an ignore option if I can get around to finding it lol

herrsauce

Reaction score
My brutha, if you read his tailored posts, you'll see everything is merely antagonistic and provocation at best, and hardly productive or even remotely about the topic, but rather the OP (myself).. Very bizarre in deed, far from a model member that should lead by example! I'm over it, and I'm sure there's an ignore option if I can get around to finding it lol

I am not going to get into a war of words with you. This isn't personal, as I don't know you, nor do I desire to waste my time or anyone else's on this board. You subject yourself to criticism with the presentation of your information without the appropriate scholarship. As a student of a scientific discipline, your approach is sorely lacking in the methodology of your demonstration. I have specifically stated in multiple threads that I am not attacking the totality of your actual information, but your presentation. My comment on your grammar and spelling was unwarranted. Obviously English is a second language for you, so I respect your efforts to communicate in this regard. The board doesn't need someone with an agenda. Either of ours.
Viduus is right. I have no animosity towards you as a human being, I simply hope I am wrong about my impression of you and your intentions.

My main issue with you is your inability to post references or sources for what you say. I am far from the only person to confront your directly about this.

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am not going to get into a war of words with you. This isn't personal, as I don't know you, nor do I desire to waste my time or anyone else's on this board. You subject yourself to criticism with the presentation of your information without the appropriate scholarship. As a student of a scientific discipline, your approach is sorely lacking in the methodology of your demonstration. I have specifically stated in multiple threads that I am not attacking the totality of your actual information, but your presentation. My comment on your grammar and spelling was unwarranted. Obviously English is a second language for you, so I respect your efforts to communicate in this regard. The board doesn't need someone with an agenda. Either of ours.
Viduus is right. I have no animosity towards you as a human being, I simply hope I am wrong about my impression of you and your intentions.

My main issue with you is your inability to post references or sources for what you say. I am far from the only person to confront your directly about this.

I can't help it but love reading your posts due to your education...and the way you write:32 (20):

Carry on................

Reaction score

Well I apologize that everything isn't is perfect and to your liking and/or "approval" , boosting about your credentials means nothing in fact those that possess a greater understanding with a high level of intelligence won't target an individual, but rather go above that by presenting literature that challenges or contradicts the original topic that was presented, in lieu of comparing and talking about your on intelligence relishing in your success, which is gauche and adults don't typically engage in such antics..

1) I am not going to get into a war of words with you. This isn't personal.. As a student of a scientific discipline, your approach is sorely lacking ~ (Narcissistic are we) Isn't that kind of like saying I don't mean to be rude but, and At the same time tooting on your own horn, while belittling?

2) Obviously English is a second language for you, so I respect your efforts to communicate in this regard ~ I'm sure you didn't mean to be rude/intrusive/inappropriate with that undertone, but hey maybe that's how it sounded because I'm an uncultivated member that's subpar to such a scholar like yourself..

3) I simply hope I am wrong about my impression of you and your intentions. ~ With that said, please with all due respect, be sure to inform myself and the community for that matter when I have gained your approval..

4) My main issue with you ~ But, you stated "This isn't personal" and "I have no animosity towards you as a human being"... But yet you possess a "main issue"? It's prevalent and clear that no matter if I call the crow black, you'll insist it's white..

I think it's in your best interest to worry less about myself, and focus on the topics that are presented, in lieu of attempting to discredit and dismantle a member, apply all that energy into the topic "As a student of a scientific discipline", present external challenges with productiveness and information by better educating the masses rather than looking at me as the opposition here while you have a hostile undertone and pathetic disguise..Stop being hypersensitive about anything I post, and maybe interact with the thread by sharing, hey, maybe we/I can learn something new, I'm always open minded and expecting of NEW ideas and approaches..

New Threads