How one "ester" effects user differently (real science)

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also, OP, you said confidently what enzymes do with esters, thus telling us EXACTLY what happens after.

How do you know about cleavage of esters when even researchers do NOT know what enzymes are used for hydrolosis of esters with androgens?

"...enzymes involved in the hydrolysis of the esters have not been identified.."

Gotta know in order to say "...These enzymes circulate in the medium and directly affect the release of "active" hormone in the bloodstream by ester cleavage, thus exerting different expression.."

My source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4038775/

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is what OP should've posted:

I have a hypothesis, via anecdotal evidence, that people respond differently to various androgens because of genetics. I think it is because of how people can react differently with their enzymes.

bplebo75

Reaction score
Just my opinion I sit back and do alot of observing when he first got here , I knew he wasn't going to last. Just by browsing other fourums, he talked alot of shit. He a typical salesman. Don't trust them as far as you can throw them. I wonder however, how far I could throw him. I guess it depends on wht Test i'm on, and what ester it binds to. The board members and veterans on UG are top notch. Very knowledgeable. I'm I'm learning a lot in the month I been a member.

New Threads