New guy, looking at my options

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been lurking the board for a long time and sucking up knowledge. I finally know enough to run a cycle and deal with the side effects. Thanks for all the stickies! Still don't know if that's the route I'll go, but it's good to get some solid info.
I'm in my early 30s and lifting on and off for 6 years. Getting sidetracked with family issues and injuries, but I've gained around 35lbs in muscle in that time. I got a blood test a few years ago showing my test levels around 450 so by now it's around 400 if the 1-2%/yr formula holds true. I'm going to get a full blood panel done in the next few weeks before making any decisions, but I'm keeping an open mind.
I'll make some threads for my specific questions and results, but wanted to give some appreciation before stepping in.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you onboard. Welcome!

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, great intro.

Is the 1-2%/year drop true?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Sounds like you’re approaching this intelligently. Look forward to hearing what you decide.

bplebo75

Reaction score
Welcome , Bunch of Knowledge on here. Just sit back and learn.

Reaction score
Welcome, great intro.

Is the 1-2%/year drop true?

I can't post links yet, but search for an article titled "Generational Declines in Testosterone Observed" that summarizes 2 journal articles. It's focused on a decline in test from older generations to the younger generations. If I'm reading correctly it's saying 1.6% drop in test levels per year. That's the most scientific sounding article I could find. Im not a scientist though.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to our home. Please keep us updated as to your findings...

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I can't post links yet, but search for an article titled "Generational Declines in Testosterone Observed" that summarizes 2 journal articles. It's focused on a decline in test from older generations to the younger generations. If I'm reading correctly it's saying 1.6% drop in test levels per year. That's the most scientific sounding article I could find. Im not a scientist though.

I didn’t search it yet, but I always wonder if the fact that we’re the first generation to have an EMF generating device tucked next to our balls 16 hours a day is f-ing with out Test.
Nobody can find a reason for my T to drop -120 suddenly, but it did. Before I ever used a supplement. I was mid 30s when it happened, and had I not been lucky enough to stumble upon UGBB, I’d still be thinking I was just getting old.
These phones have to be screwing with us...

Reaction score
Yeah I wonder too. Depending on who you ask, it's birth control and plastic microbeads in the water, an excess of soy in the foods, radiation, fluoride, chemtrails. Ultimately it only matters that it's real and has to be countered. Glad to hear you got checked and treated. I've mostly gotten strange looks from GPs when I ask to get a blood test and a lecture that testosterone is for 'meat heads.'

herrsauce

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Read up on some of the old posts. There is ample pragmatic information around here. And some sexy pics of Hurt. Full homo.

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
So are you hoping your test keeps dropping so
your doc writes a hrt script?

New Threads