Clearing up a few misconceptions on anavar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love Var every time I take it with test and masteron!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol....years ago I even tried tren....small amount and short period as I was freaked and worried what it would do....lmao

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get it. I did have such materials a few years back on both. will have to dig them up I suppose. Pretty sure the stuff about using var to treat liver disease is still abundantly available on the web as it was a fairly common therapeutic treatment for such conditions in certain countries. I'll see what I can dig up. Thank you for the reasonable reply... I like some of the smart-ass ones from others ones too...

I think we all know you aren't going to come back with sources. I am removing this thread if you don't. You have till tomorrow morning.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think we are all thankful for that.... ;)

Lol, I used to be hard core with cycles...have no interest in the last couple of years...not happy after all that time of not using anything using the last one recently and only 25mg! TRT was all I needed:32 (20):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn, i would save so much money :32 (18):

lol it’s cheap as **** to be a female unless she’s trying hard core and eventually looks hard core...which maybe they pay for a lot...who knows

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I think we all know you aren't going to come back with sources. I am removing this thread if you don't. You have till tomorrow morning.

Give him a little more time sir, he said

I did have such materials a few years back on both. will have to dig them up I suppose.

Hurry up OP find the box labeled "crock of shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads