Clearing up a few misconceptions on anavar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Big Anavar guy here. I know it is not the answer for every person's needs. But in many ways I see it as the perfect steroid. Also would like to see most everyone switching to var only - with the obvious exception of TRT. I'll start with just two facts here that many don't know, and then answer any questions anyone has about var or any other steroid as contrasted with var.

Fact 1) - var will not and cannot shut you down!!!!

I know i'll get some backlash but I know exactly what I'm saying. Anavar can suppress males up to 50 percent - no more ever. 50 percent suppression is not shutdown. You will never need pct on var as 50 percent suppression is not shutdown and recovery is full and quick always with no need for pct of any kind, ever. Aside from scientific certitude of my claim, I have been on var for up to four years at a time with no recovery issues ever. I have also used most other steroids and understand shutdown issues only too well, but switched to var only years back.

I understand that bbers will flame this, as var is not sufficient for most competitions. Not really questioning that fact and not trying to disrespect anyone on that count. But var is for all practical purposes sides free with incredible body reconstitution as well as many other benefits.

Fact 2) Even though var is 17a-alkylated, the net effect on the liver is beneficial and healing.

This is also true. No need to flame as I'm not trying to be controversial, just passing on what I know. Open to discussion of these two claims and everything Anavar.

Var is in many ways a key answer to modern healthy living for many adults.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fact 2.... u buggin the Fk out to say that. talkin crazy.

Reaction score
lol. But seriusly, i still have a shoulder injury brought on by a one month winny and mdht only run Those two cause some of the worst prostate issues. A real deal killer for mdht for me.

Reaction score
Actually, var is so dynamic at liver healing, it more than outweighs any 17a issues. So much so, that in certain countries it was a standard healing therapy for damaged livers... and was very effective.

Reaction score
i just might do that. I am not huge but look like a heavily muscled underwear model at 56 years old. sometimes leaner depending on if i am working out and dosing amounts.

Reaction score
I found halos anger issues at 20 mg a day to be less than oral tren, and heavy tren ace dosing over 100 mg a day. I once did a tren and halo run once just to see. It was pretty ugly emotionally actually. Roughly as bad as 750mcg of oral tren a day.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no one is going to flame you if you can cite a peer reviewed study. We actually value the scientific method on this board and don't pander to "the gods of broscience"

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmfao..................:32 (18)::32 (20):

Reaction score
no one is going to flame you if you can cite a peer reviewed study. We actually value the scientific method on this board and don't pander to "the gods of broscience"

I get it. I did have such materials a few years back on both. will have to dig them up I suppose. Pretty sure the stuff about using var to treat liver disease is still abundantly available on the web as it was a fairly common therapeutic treatment for such conditions in certain countries. I'll see what I can dig up. Thank you for the reasonable reply... I like some of the smart-ass ones from others ones too...

Last edited:

herrsauce

Reaction score
So.....
I am convinced that members of this board come up with these garbage troll accounts to inject a little levity into the place. I can see POB or Doc or Tool totally ****ing with us while taking a dump.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So.....
I am convinced that members of this board come up with these garbage troll accounts to inject a little levity into the place. I can see POB or Doc or Tool totally ****ing with us while taking a dump.
its happened before ..most of the guys are to busy to do that

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve never even done a full cycle as we did not get along.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads