Ephedrine,Sibutramin,Phentermine?

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Hello

I would Intereste which is the best appetite suppressant according to your opinion and with which you have the best experience.

Other drugs that I have not listed you can also write.

Ephedrine,Sibutramin,Phentermine?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best appetite suppressant for me has always been to eat sh1tty tasting foods. Easy to stay within calorie constraints when you are looking at a plate of bland a$$ skinless chicken breast.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
My appetite was gone for the brief period I was on an EC stack. This was even after 3 months of strict dieting. I can’t imagine needing anything else.

On a side note, I’ve felt like I’ve been eating non-stop after switching to a spongy diet. Frequent well-planned meals is the better way to go.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Best appetite suppressant for me has always been to eat sh1tty tasting foods. Easy to stay within calorie constraints when you are looking at a plate of bland a$$ skinless chicken breast.

Amen or fish or eggs if I look at a egg I wanna throw up fuk

pumperalbo

Reaction score
My appetite was gone for the brief period I was on an EC stack. This was even after 3 months of strict dieting. I can’t imagine needing anything else.

On a side note, I’ve felt like I’ve been eating non-stop after switching to a spongy diet. Frequent well-planned meals is the better way to go.

did you have a huge hunger for everything after the eca cure?

at my last eca cure was the 4 weeks, when I had discontinued I had a very big feeling of hunger in the stomach

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
did you have a huge hunger for everything after the eca cure?

at my last eca cure was the 4 weeks, when I had discontinued I had a very big feeling of hunger in the stomach

Not really... just went back to normal diet discipline. Only craving was anytime I thought about peanut butter and chocolate cookies.... or when people on here talked about Reese’s Eggs.

Reaction score
i tried ephedrine before (mostly for strength) but i stay away from that now, it's dangerous

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
i tried ephedrine before (mostly for strength) but i stay away from that now, it's dangerous

I don’t know about dangerous but I certainly didn’t feel healthy. It’s a tool like caffeine. Though I’m laying off both due to BP issues and a focus on overall physical/mental health.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Does it feel like the twilight zone to anyone else around here?

never thought I’d apologize to pumperalbo for crashing a thread...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I never heard of it used for strength

But domt worry. U dont have to introduce urself. Its not like ur walking into my house without knocking first

ty sir (i'll ignore the other dude)

You two were meant for each other.

You're Natty.
Yaya hasn't mentioned steroids in a Post since 2013.
And you're both peculiar.

Welcome to UGBB

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
You’re like adjoining spots in Hollywood squares!

New Threads