Which steroid causes he most bloat?

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Which one causes the most bloat? When I take test prop my face swells up like a balloon so bad. I take anti estrogen to help but to no avail. I have taken cyp and don’t seem to get bloat as bad but from what I have heard cyp causes the most bloat. So my question is which causes the most and what do you do to combat it?

Vigra cause my penis to bloat

i then lay it in a female till the bloat goes away

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Deca has caused me the most bloat so far, but I love that compound.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Add a little tren it will help with the bloat

Yes. Tren will take away all your bloat. Doesn't even matter why you are bloated. Tren is like the best diuretic mixed with the strongest ai.

It's a great ancillary drug. I use it with my trt.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Add a little tren it will help with the bloat

It does help, bit even with e2 in check you're still going to hold some water depending in how much test you're running with that.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
It does help, bit even with e2 in check you're still going to hold some water depending in how much test you're running with that.

Running slightly less test kept the bloat off for me , but there’s a fine line, if I went slightly higher test I started to bloat bad....

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Yeah.......I'm not ready to jump on the double 19-Nor train just yet.......

think best you can do is keep e2 in check honestly in your case then... on high dose test only I bloat bad, but I don’t mind the bloated look chicks dig it

Intense

Reaction score
think best you can do is keep e2 in check honestly in your case then... on high dose test only I bloat bad, but I don’t mind the bloated look chicks dig it

What? No, no they don't..

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
For me its dbol and trestolone (ment) i looked like a fat kid who had accidentally been locked in a bakery overnight

New Threads