Which steroid causes he most bloat?

Reaction score
Which one causes the most bloat? When I take test prop my face swells up like a balloon so bad. I take anti estrogen to help but to no avail. I have taken cyp and don’t seem to get bloat as bad but from what I have heard cyp causes the most bloat. So my question is which causes the most and what do you do to combat it?

Reaction score
Test cyp, presumably. "Which steroid" or "which test ester"-- what's the question?
Is that without AI?
What dosages are being considered?

"I had steak with fat I hear some steak has more fat which meat has lost fat " is analogous to how I believe you've phrased things.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Test cyp, presumably. "Which steroid" or "which test ester"-- what's the question?
Is that without AI?
What dosages are being considered?

"I had steak with fat I hear some steak has more fat which meat has lost fat " is analogous to how I believe you've phrased things.

In before “salt”...

Oh and I hear Stan’s meat is pretty lean

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Viduus makes a beautiful pecan pie that bloats me up after a few slices....

Reaction score
My mistake I didn’t mean to put steroid which test ester and only test ester

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anadrol 300. It's 2018. Anadrol must be at least 300...

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Anadrol 69. Haven't you ever heard of moon face?

The more you know ---------*

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB on this one, it's up to the Individual response, what gymrat just posted to me deca, test c will give me a bloat.

Reaction score
OP you should edit your post and ask "with a poor diet and AI's not properly dialed in, what AAS will cause more bloat" (aside from genetics and the affinity of specific enzymes)

Intense

Reaction score
Estrogen and salt

So a shitty diet on dbol and high test with no ancillaries.

Reaction score
Bloating or edema means water retention; this is one of the main complaints by MK 677 users. Is this water retention due to the product itself, or because of the increased appetite that is also an effect of MK 677? Since the increase in appetite and water retention are major side effects of this product, one definitely affects the other. But water retention is the cause of bloating particularly in the lower extremities.
According to most experienced users, MK 677 can cause edema during the first 2 weeks of usage. Let the body adjust with the compound and the water retention will just subside. After this duration, water retention will not be exist anymore. You must drink plenty of water throughout the day to reduce water retention. Minimizing your sodium intake can also help.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People actually see differences with ester choices versus compound choices??

Test versus deca sure..but people actually have differences in Test E vs Test Cyp?

If so, I would be pissed I was given such inferior genes.

New Threads