Arthritis...??

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So what do all you old cats do for it..?? I did a CT scan recently and have most of my upper body developing it...?? 33yrs old

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OMG....you unfortunatly have to deal with so many sucky things...I guess I do to but feel like it's different lol

I so hope you get to feel better soon dear...:)

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OMG....you unfortunatly have to deal with so many sucky things...I guess I do to but feel like it's different lol

I so hope you get to feel better soon dear...:)

well Dear,

Id know id feel better if you came over for a 1 night visit..??

So do you really wana help or are you just saying that..?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
well Dear,

I have a feeling she'd destroy you. lol

on another note: Did they tell you what kind of arthritis you have?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well Dear,

LOL...at least you are still having a good mood!!! Unfortunately I'm committed so visiting can not happen theses days...:32 (6):

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
not yet

Just told me from being very active, physical sports, lifting over the last 20 yrs is starting to take a good toll on me.

I do have a upper left shoulder pinched nerve, L2/L4 messed up and than my shoulders are basically snap, crackle pop. Had a CT of my shoulders, neck, most of my back and they gave me the news this morning.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL...at least you are still having a good mood!!! Unfortunately I'm committed so visiting can not happen theses days...:32 (6):

just as i thought.......just singing sympathy isnt going to help jen. this is going to require REAL action.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
In on this for answers, I have it too throughout my lower body.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, nothing exciting any longer...life is excellent so it is what it is:32 (16)::32 (20):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm just in this thread because Jenner is in here and there was talk of sex. So waiting for nudes since 2012.

LOL....Jesus Murphy..............:32 (11)::32 (10)::32 (20):

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm just in this thread because Jenner is in here and there was talk of sex. So waiting for nudes since 2012.

yea right.

not even just tits of bits of em. we could get by without the bits, tits however

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about what you're asking???????? Would be nice! lol

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anti inflammatory pills. Bathing in Epson salts. There's also compression clothing.
Other than surgery if possible. Stretches help minimally.

Honestly. You're ****ed. It's manageable. But the pain feels like needles throbbing towards the center where it's at. And...surges I guess you can call it surges of uncomfortable sensation Wich can be described as pain.

That's how my 4yr old described it. She has JRA. It's not just age. But for you as your doc says the lifestyle helped in picking you as a victim.

You will be ok. If all else fails.
Don't get addicted to the pain pills.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i made another thread in this section already.....Deep needle/Dry needle therapy. Never felt better in the past few years

I always think im going to goto the gym after...Lol. Nope

your sore the day of and day after pretty good, but day 2.5/3......nothing hurts except the spots the stab and then press/massage. Range of motion, strength, etc, etc all 90% back. But i know it wont work miracles forever.

if GH is a legit treatment i need to save a lil cash and buy a few kits.

Thanks for the link

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
There are a lot of different kinds of arthritis, the most common being osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, gout, and fibromyalgia. There are many more. Osteoarthritis is wear and tear on the cartilage and resulting arthritis. You lift long enough nd heavy enough, you're most likely going to develop this to some degree. I won't go into the others, but a few minutes if reading and you can most likely rule these out. Nature of the beast of what we do.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of different kinds of arthritis, the most common being osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, gout, and fibromyalgia. There are many more. Osteoarthritis is wear and tear on the cartilage and resulting arthritis. You lift long enough nd heavy enough, you're most likely going to develop this to some degree. I won't go into the others, but a few minutes if reading and you can most likely rule these out. Nature of the beast of what we do.

I am just still trying to get back into things since my shoulder/neck injury. But now i am just focusing on conditioning and moving 65% of the weight i use to. I can only imagine how I am going to be a 45/55/65. fuk

I can give up 15/18lbs of mass for some longevity. I have enough health issues as it is.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Certainly cutting excess fat will help in that you're not carrying that extra weight, I personally wouldn't try to lose and muscle to get weight down. As we get older we just need to adjust weight used, sets, reps, etc...to be able to continue. Your body will tell you what to do if you listen. And you don't have to sacrifice progress. Theres a few ways to make , say 50 lbs feel like 70 without hammering your joints.

New Threads