Thread: robot lord

Fallen Member
    Thanks

robot lord

house4whlreaster 048.jpgBefore and after. Yes I was a fatty and look wifey snapped a pic in front of my favorite appliance. Hopefully in the next few months I will have some dramatic results to post.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Re: robot lord

big change man, how does that feel?

Georgia

You definitely look like you lost an assload of weight but can't see you under that table. lol.

Thanks

wow what a change

Thanks

bro impresive change...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,554 Times in 1,604 Posts

brother that is incredibly impressive!!!
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Zeek

Great work bro!! You have much to be proud of!

Thanks

What timeframe was that? That's pretty impressive similar to me just hard to tell how tall you are to see how similar.

Fallen Member
    Thanks

Wow I wasn't expecting any responses to this thread. Feel like a little fish hiding in a big pond full much cooler and knowledgeable fish. LOL! Thanks guys, I am starting to feel more like a member of this community and must admit it feels pretty FN good. Spear it definitely feels great to be hit on by 20yr old chics at 40 not mention the self esteem and sense of accomplishment. Bippal it took about two years to get where I am now. Fat picture was 265lbs and dieted down to 230. Started TRT and bulked back up to 242 presently. Still have some abdominal/lovehandle fat to deal with but I am suspicious that a tweak to my diet and a couple of kits will get my BF down for summer. By the way I am 5'8 and just turned 40 in March. Georgia wasn't intentional trying to hide behind the table. Don't take pictures of myself but my wife snapped that pic this weekend at my youngest daughters 10th bday party. Still not ready for shirt off pics with all you ripped up meat monsters running around here. LMFAO!Pikki,Ezekiel,Spongy and MR P thanks for the kind words. Kinda latched on to Ezekiel and Spongy a few months back when nobody knew who I was. They treated me with respect despite me being so green and made me feel welcome. For that gentlemen I thank you!

Georgia

Man, you're a welcome part of this community and from the sounds of it a damn cool guy and hard worker! Idk where you got ripped up meat monsters from because I'm not one of them. I'm working on it though. Several guys in here are. Not all of us started the bodybuilding/weight-lifting game early. I just really got into it because of sites like this

Fallen Member
    Thanks

One of my tattoo artists at my shop said to me one day"we all have differen't hobbies and you really like working out". My response was that I really don't like being fat more so then I love watching what I eat and busting my balls in the gym 5 days a week! We are all dealt cards in life and how we choose to play them is what makes a winner. A customer(Little skinny dude) came in one day and said" If I had a frame like yours I would be a monster in the gym". The whole time he was speaking I was envious that he was thin and looked like an average guy(not fat). At that point I realized it's all just a matter of perspective. This is the body I was given. I have the genetics to get huge and at the same time predisposed to be a fat boy. I'm playing my hand bro! It's all in now and I'm not looking back.

Georgia

Love your attitude bro. It's one of a kind. Keep that up cause it's obviously working for you & an inspiration to me and others

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,727 Times in 3,234 Posts

damn robot! Great job!
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Fallen Member
    Thanks

Thanks Jenner!! You have also been very welcoming and a source of information for both my better half and I. The only thing that outweighs the embarrassment that before picture represents is the sense of pride the current pic holds for me. What many people don't understand is that guys like me have to work a little harder on diet, cardio and strength training to get results. It's not as simple as hit the weights hard, bump up the calories, pin and grow. We need to work our asses off burning body fat just to get to the base point where most guys and gals begin the journey into body building. Working that hard to just look normal is almost a slap in the face! Oh well nobody held me at gun point and made me eat cheesesteaks I guess. LOL!!!!

Thanks

Damn good job man. Whenever u need some help motivation or watever just stop by, well take care of u.

Fallen Member
    Thanks

Thanks Lulu!! I am on three boards and by far SI is where it's at for me. Found ology by chance in a google search, suggested to me to look around PM for gear(wasn't known yet LOL) and after making some friends I was invited here. I don't know how long most of you guys have been bouncing around the boards but remember what it was like beeing new and not knowing anyone? Your almost afraid to say anything in fear of getting blasted or just looking like a good old fashhioned tard! You guys helped me over the hump rather than sending me packing. I look back at how misinformed I have been in years gone by. AI! What the f is that? Still here that from guys on the street. Everyone here seems to genuinely care about spreading the word to help the misguided sheep find their way home safely. Maybe one day my shirt tails will be long enough to support a couple of NEWBS!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

Great Job bro...you look like a straight up bad ass!

Fallen Member
    Thanks

Thanks Cobra! Coming from guys like you that I respect makes the compliments even more valid.