How do you combat face bloat

Reaction score
I have tried everything from low sodium diet to taking anti estrogen to vitamin b6. What do you do?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are u on?

Reaction score
I was on test prop deca then and now tren. Tren is still making me bloat like crazy

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
drink a gallon of water e day add a diuretic daily

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Check your estrogen, and make sure you're drinking enough water everyday. Also, be sure to keep your diet pretty clean

Reaction score
I was on test and deca I got major bloat so bad that people noticed at work. I stopped for a good while and got on just test started to bloat again added tren A hoping that would help too but to no avail....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I was on test and deca I got major bloat so bad that people noticed at work. I stopped for a good while and got on just test started to bloat again added tren A hoping that would help too but to no avail....

Why would adding tren help reduce your bloat?

Do you understand what aromatization is? Do you know what an Ai is and what it does? Do you know which compound is responsible for your bloat?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with spongy. The number of reasons could be many but because you have not gotten into this in more studious and prudent fashion, unraveling the issue can be very hard.

Reaction score
We can shoot suggestions all day long, but without blood work to review, its a shot in the dark with suggestions, what works for one, may not work for others.. but try the suggestions given, and give each one the appropriate time to have a reaction time (over night wont cut it, give ample time with each protocol, dial it in).

Incorp an AI but don't crush E2, reduce sodium, water load, and increase cardio..if you are consuming more empty cals i.e weight gains and such, cut them out and focus more on real food..

bloat isn't entirely a bad thing, sometimes the system of checks will balance out as levels are elevated at first,this can subside, you can use the added bloat to your advantage in the time being, more fluid in the muscle belly assist with more strength and pumps.. just make the adjustments suggested and take it from there..water displacement is merely a genetic thing, some have it some dont.I seen guys run a gram or test and stay dry as a bone, and others run 400mgs and bloat like a tic!

Intense

Reaction score
If tren is supposedly making you "bloat like crazy", when was the last time you had your kidneys, liver, and e2 checked?

New Threads