Bloodwork help

Reaction score
Whatsup guys I just received my bloodwork and had some high readings which I hope y’all can help me with. Specifically the high LH levels as my wife and I will be looking to have a baby in a few months. I recently got back from a event which I lost 15 lbs in about 3 weeks, I am 29 years old, I have done 4 cycles with the most advanced one incorporating NPP otherwise just test or test var or test dbol, I finished pct about 4 months ago from my test npp cycle ... here are my results.
I hope y’all can see the pic I can’t figure out how to make it any more clear.

Attachments

• 567EC2AC-11A1-459F-8E5C-B9C079AD195E.jpg
    567EC2AC-11A1-459F-8E5C-B9C079AD195E.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Reaction score
Forgot to mention I am taking prednisone for some poison ivy and also went out and celebrated my birthday with too many drinks and have not drank in over a month.... idk if the wbc count would have anything to do with the poison ivy and the elevated liver values would have to do with the drinking and or prednisone but just trying to paint a good picture

Reaction score
Question, have you ever sustained an injury to your balls, from sports or anything? I mean everything is good, but high LH can be an indication of testicular damage (unrelated to AAS), it's basically over compensation thought a different pathway i'e pituitary function attempting to stabilize testicles, speak to your physician about it, it could be an underlining issue with a slew of unwanted health related issues..It is rare to see LH levels that high.. Plus have you been sick recently, fever, cold, or an injury? Your WBC seems a bit high, maybe due to recently being sick or something.. But other than that you see to be in all the right ranges..

None of us are Doctors nor possess the qualifications to diagnose or suggest any sort of treatment for you over the internet, so take any suggestions you have here and go speak with your primary about it..

Reaction score
I just noticed you posted while I was manufacturing my feedback, the poison ivy very well could be effecting the WBC due to it being a treat inducing an immune response..

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick replies all... I am not working with a doctor as of right now since I just returned from a training exercise and before hand had a physical to include bloodwork with everything checking out. I will schedule another physical this week though but the exercise I just went through was some of the most physically straining shit I’ve ever done so I know my body is compensating right now.... however I don’t think this would effect my LH levels. I have not had any injuries to the groin but I do know while in cycle my levels were at .2 so it has definately elevated ... i used HcG throughout cycle with a nolva and clomid pct

Intense

Reaction score
Was only going to say it appeared your body was trying to fight something, but you have poison ivy, so that's probably it.

Your BUN is slightly elevated as you just came off cycle, but it's nothign to be overly worried about just be sure you're staying hydrated.

Liver values are fine because you lift weights.

The high LH is weird, you don't appear to have primary hypogonadism. Do you have a baseline of your total test before ever cycling? May just take time for everything to stabilize. Which is more than likely the case, I'd pull bloods in 2-3 weeks and see once you are off everything.

The fact that you are on prednisone could possibly effect that to in some way and also that you are now off hCG.

Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately I don’t have a baseline but I will pull blood in a few weeks again. Where I am at now is it ok to run another cycle soon or should I wait for LH to drop ? Thanks again for the advice everyone.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Prednisone and the fact that you lost 15lbs in 3 weeks make the results in relation to your hormones essentially worthless. When you're off the prednisone, eating a normal healthy diet, not binge drinking or doing any other stupid shit - retest.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lol that stupid shit you talk about just completely changed my life for the better but yeah the one day a year I drink like that could be considered “stupid shit” I guess but either way thanks for the advice I will be done with the prednisone tomm and wait a couple weeks and re test

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm old & cant read that.....LOL

Reaction score
Lol sry man I tried to figure out how to clear it up thanks for trying though

Lab Lady

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi there. So looking at your labs, an elevated WBC with the elevated Neutrophil count is usually indicative of an infection. Yes, poision Ivy and Prednisone is important info, but usually with an allergic reaction, you'd see an elevated Eosinophil count-which you do not have.

Secondly, the elevated BUN/Creat ratio is telling you to drink more hydrating fluids- probably didn't help you were drinking alcohol. The elevated liver enzyme and LH are going to stay elevated and decrease over time. Keep an eye on it, but you'll make it.

New Threads