New guy asking about sarms exp

Reaction score
New to here and actually any online board ever lol, using my phone because I don’t even own a computer.. I grew up playing outside and sports so never had an interest sitting behind a ****ing screen, but I’m here now doing yet MORE research online and now asking these down to earth- honest members. I’m 29 years old about 160 lbs and cut as hell. Only have ever used shit from GNC and that’s it. Never cycled on anything EVER! Yet lol.. I have been checking out sarms mk677 and mk2866 and Lgd 4033 as a bulking stack.. I have 2 step kids, 2 of my own with my woman, and adopted a 14 year old girl that friends with our daughter to get her out of a bad home situation.. so money is beyond tight now.. so I need a good and reliable source to use, please if anyone knows of someone that they can completely and honestly trust- I would greatly appreciate it. This worn out young dad here is in serious need of energy boosts, better sleep and over all strength and size to keep up with my never ending job and yard work for these kids so they have a nice house and yard to finally play in. I’ve tried crazy bulks legal steroids from the UK. Got their bulk deal for $145 bucks after a 20 percent first time buyer coupon. I gained nothing and now feel like shut that I wasted almost 200 dollars on some bunk shit when it could have gone torwards my kids. A new swing set or even a trip for a day somewhere.. I just don’t want that ever happening Again. I’ve been ripped off for years with GNC products and little to no gains from it all. I eat right. Work out like a madman and still nothing, so I’m now putting trust in this board and it’s memebers. It sucks because I AM one of the most loyal customers a seller can have- seriously.... I don’t mind spending the money if I have it and as long as it’s now a shut load and way over priced- but I just expect something real, something decent with decent to very good results for what I’m paying. That’s it.. then I will be happy and stay with a source forever, I just need good products and good advise to go with it. Bros I’m in need of an honest dude on here straight up, because that’s who I am.. if anyone on here can help with advise on sarms or and people they can put me in contact with I would be greatfully in their debt.. thanks again guys and hope to hear something good soon 😊

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Not a source board.

(assuming this applies to sarms as well? Not sure if they fall under the research loophole)

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Dylan Gemeli the steroid guru and most jacked mofo out there uses sarms :32 (18):

I remember that douche nozzle from way back in the bodybuilding.com forum days. He has his own website and youtube channel to promote it now lmao.

What a dbag lol

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. As a general guideline, it is very unwise to ask the internet to supply you with something illegal... I understand we are not just "the internet" but you dont know a single one of us. And no one who is actually trustworthy is actually going to trust you, a complete stranger... Understand?

If anyone contacts you to help you out, they are scammers or LE. Especially since it is against board rules to do so.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. As a general guideline, it is very unwise to ask the internet to supply you with something illegal... I understand we are not just "the internet" but you dont know a single one of us. And no one who is actually trustworthy is actually going to trust you, a complete stranger... Understand?

If anyone contacts you to help you out, they are scammers or LE. Especially since it is against board rules to do so.

everytime u post something i just crave stuffed crust pizza

Oblivious

Reaction score
Dont waste your money tbh.
Here is the run down, I used GW50 and Mk677 together for months, it cost me around 400-500 in all in all I got nothing from them and they were legit as I got the numb hands and the sleep and hunger and the stamina but nothing much, mean while I took anavar from a friend who owns an anti aging clinic for 200 bucks and ran it for 6 weeks of 50mg a day, gained 20 lbs and I still have all my gains 4 months after. as many here will recommend and rightfully so is to take a testosterone base which will cost alot, but the whole point is sarms are expensive as **** and do do shit for you, I wish I would have bought a couple more navar bottles with the money.

Oblivious

Reaction score
Oh btw yk11 is supervise and its around 97 to 99% with the same resualts you wou get from an oral only cycle
or even less

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I remember that douche nozzle from way back in the bodybuilding.com forum days. He has his own website and youtube channel to promote it now lmao.

What a dbag lol

You're just bitter because he won't return your emails.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Let me see if I can help. You said you're kind of tired all the time, not making gains despite being in the gym with a diet that's on point. You're also coming up on 30 y.o. Have you had a thyroid test done for T3, T4 and TSH? You also should have your Total Testosterone (TT) checked. Your insurance should pick up those testing fees and IF you need Hormone Replacement Therapy, the insurance tends to cover most if not all of that.

One more thing; unless your 5'-2", 160 lbs is too light and saying you're cut as shit is another problem. If you're that cut, say around 8% BF, muscle gains are going to be hard to come by naturally.

My advice may take some work and time but it may get to the root of your problem. If all that is in order, forget the SARM's idea and find a cheap whey protein powder.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dylan.....What a fa*

Yea, sarms will not do much at all. I bet my paycheck coming on the 30th Dylan uses a good bit of tes/mast & t3 or something to stay shredded and lean. No sarm is doing that.

Of all that ive taken s4 actually did something. The others were not much. But like POB said, run a cycle of test. Save up and buy all necessary items and go for it.

New Threads