Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elbow Pain

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DF View Post
    Damn! you have a wrinkly old elbow! Old fukr!
    lmfao . fkin DF!!!!!!
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 1,080 Times in 642 Posts
    Im going to try this when we get back in town. I haven’t been able to lift shit all month and my new job is a struggle since im back into the physical aspect, but ive never had tendinitis hold on this long nor this instense, its brutal and seriously stops all heavy work or burn out work due to pain causing weakness or weakness causing pain, hiwever it works

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IHI For This Useful Post:

snake (04-28-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,693 Times in 2,923 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IHI View Post
    Im going to try this when we get back in town. I haven’t been able to lift shit all month and my new job is a struggle since im back into the physical aspect, but ive never had tendinitis hold on this long nor this instense, its brutal and seriously stops all heavy work or burn out work due to pain causing weakness or weakness causing pain, hiwever it works
    Thy it right before your workout and let me know how you feel.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

IHI (04-29-2018)

Thanks
    reverse curls have done wonders for my elbow tendonitis. should give it a try

Thanks
    Thanked 1,080 Times in 642 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Thy it right before your workout and let me know how you feel.
    So i ordered a voodoo band set (comes with 2 bands and i think it said one is a little stiffer than the other...they will be here tomorrow. After my running tonight i went downstairs since its shoulder/forearm day, and I haven’t touched a weight in a month due to disentary or whatever had me losing 11lbs this month out my azz.

I see all my assorted resistence bands and said what the heck. Wrapped up just my bad forearm thats been killing me, then did a few minutes of various wrist/forearm stretches to “work it out”. Unwrapped the band and for about 20 seconds didnt seem any different; then honest to god, it was instantly painfree for the first time in a month. Not 100% pain free, but easily 70% better than its been. I stood looking at it making fists, wiggeling it around think bullshyt, that didnt just happen.

did an hours worth of pre exhausting and working out stuff, it was “tender” but not crippeeling sore like ive been dealing with. After my workout i wrapped it again and did more rom stretching. Didnt seem to be any better, but it sure wasnt any worse, and its still soo much better than its been...im sold!!

i told my wife im throwing these bands in the kids softball bags to take to games for all the kids pop up pains to see if it’ll help them (runners get a sore hammie or quad, pitchers shoulder acts up, etc..) ill be watching all the videos to see wrapping and movement techniques so i can try to be of help. Watched a bunch of kenisus tape vids and got to put that to use yesterday and girl said it seemed to help her shoulder, so hopefully these will be the next cool trick in the first aid bag if it proves to be of value.

snake, read about muscle flossing a few times on here, you sold me on it- man what a weird deal lol, but i like it!! Thank you

Thanks
    Thanks Snake. About twice a year I deal with this issue, usually on my dominant side, and have no idea what brings it on.
    Ill be trying this before 18 is over I’m certain.
    Consiglieri of the Flowers Family Mafia

Thanks
    Voodoo floss saved my life! I go over the elbow too BTW.
    Still trying to figure out a consistent way to wrap my shoulders by myself. The few times of gotten it on right it helped them out a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12