Testosteron P Cycle yes or no?

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Hello everybody

my body fat is at 20% at 92kg, I want to take testo propionate for 10 weeks every 2 days 100mg, at the moment I also take a small dose of 250mg DNP to optimize fat loss.

Now I wanted to take Testo P and T3 around the 50mcg a day, what do you think I should take testosterone propionate and lower body fat with the diet.

Or should I first lower the body fat with the diet?

I hope you can tell me your opinion

i would still take anastrazole or tamoxifen because of the gyno

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You should hire Spongy (nutritionalist).

You're eating 1,500 calories a day and DNP and can't get below 20% bf?

There is no need for anything save for diet to get down below 15%.

You are constantly desperate for help and advice. Hire someone to help you with diet.

Post another pic. Last one I remember you didn't have much muscle but I also didn't think you were over 20% bf.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have no clue.

Last edited:

pumperalbo

Reaction score
You should hire Spongy (nutritionalist).

You're eating 1,500 calories a day and DNP and can't get below 20% bf?

There is no need for anything save for diet to get down below 15%.

You are constantly desperate for help and advice. Hire someone to help you with diet.

Post another pic. Last one I remember you didn't have much muscle but I also didn't think you were over 20% bf.

I was around 23% now I am 20%, the problem was my discipline I always had 2 days diet 10 days no diet, now I have more discipline and I am 14 days and have lost 5kg until now, yes I have little Muscle mass still, so I thought that with so few calories or testo propionat fit,

my diet is clean eat lots of vegetables and protein, no fast food or anything

but at 1500 calories I lose not only body fat without testo I wanted 8 weeks Diets now so that I lose much

pumperalbo

Reaction score
I think you should drop your BF% to <15 before you do anything else. Clean up your eating habits take in a 3-500 calorie deficit and do some cardio. Once you're under 15% the gear works better. DNP is an industrial chemical and T3 is for advanced guys.

i make cardio 2x week 50-60 minutes
run on the treadmill at 6km / h - 10km / h

as well as full-body workout a 2 hours 2x per week

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Be more patient. Pick a suitable training program or have some one write one for you and same with your diet like Jin said. Then trust the process, stick to it day in and day out bust you ass, be disciplined and patient. Results will come when you stick to the script and give it time.

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Be more patient. Pick a suitable training program or have some one write one for you and same with your diet like Jin said. Then trust the process, stick to it day in and day out bust you ass, be disciplined and patient. Results will come when you stick to the script and give it time.

Thank you

then I'll probably wait better with testosterone propionate and so still lose weight then build up

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I apologize if you posted this in another thread, but can you post your height and what you're doing for exercise?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
You don’t need DNP or AAS.

My advice would be daily cardio for shorter periods. Just get out and get moving for 10-30 minutes to keep your metabolism going. Don’t go to crazy or you’ll lose more muscle. (Until you get your lifting in check)

shorter lifting sessions more often. Your body needs a daily reminder of why it shouldn’t burn muscle for calories. Try and lift 4+ times a week for under an hour. (Even 20 minutes if you don’t have time.. just be intense)

Eventually you’ll make the time and get solid one hour workouts in if you’re not sitting around between sets. Once you have the discipline the guys here will help guide you more.

Jin is exactly right. A dietician and discipline is what you need. I use spongy as well and my whole understanding of food and the mechanics behind it has changed.

pumperalbo

Reaction score
I apologize if you posted this in another thread, but can you post your height and what you're doing for exercise?

size 185
weight 92kg (today)

2x per week full body workout 2h
2-3x cardio on treadmill 50-60minutes

currently diet and I'm still on 250mg DNP, take off

my kfa is at 20% i wanted to get down to 12% in about 8 weeks

I have almost no muscles, so my question is if I should install testo propionate or not,

I do not know yet, so I hope for tips

if I would rather down to 12% with diet without aa or if I can take that

Can you lose weight with a calorie deficit in a testo diet? many gain even weight in the diet with testo?

Thank you

pumperalbo

Reaction score
You don’t need DNP or AAS.

My advice would be daily cardio for shorter periods. Just get out and get moving for 10-30 minutes to keep your metabolism going. Don’t go to crazy or you’ll lose more muscle. (Until you get your lifting in check)

shorter lifting sessions more often. Your body needs a daily reminder of why it shouldn’t burn muscle for calories. Try and lift 4+ times a week for under an hour. (Even 20 minutes if you don’t have time.. just be intense)

Eventually you’ll make the time and get solid one hour workouts in if you’re not sitting around between sets. Once you have the discipline the guys here will help guide you more.

Jin is exactly right. A dietician and discipline is what you need. I use spongy as well and my whole understanding of food and the mechanics behind it has changed.

understand

I'm just making the psmf diet, so a high calorie-deficient food a day will reach a maximum of 1500 calories

I have almost no muscles, I also train hard with as much weight as possible

my body fat is still too high at about 20% I want to lower that

but if I keep on dieting, then there will be nothing left at the end because I have no muscle mass therefore the idea with testosterone propionate

but I think I will then gain weight and lower body fat
because of testo propionate

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
You’re much better off slowing down the weight loss and focusing on muscle. (Jin and Spongy will probably argue that you’re not slowing down the weight loss and it’ll actually help a lot more.)

Eating to low of calories is going to make your body shutdown a lot of things. There’s plenty of threads here that describe how it’ll even make you look softer/fatter. You keep pushing harder in the wrong direction.

I’d say no AAS... drop the DNP. Stay at 20% and focus on building your discipline and muscle. Once you have a foundation then focus on weight loss again. If Jin and Spongy are right (and they are) you should lean out and look better “accidentally”.

Last edited:

pumperalbo

Reaction score
You’re much better off slowing down the weight loss and focusing on muscle. (Jin and Spongy will probably argue that you’re not slowing down the weight loss and it’ll actually help a lot more.)

Eating to low of calories is going to make your body shutdown a lot of things. There’s plenty of threads here that describe how it’ll even make you look softer/fatter. You keep pushing harder in the wrong direction.

I’d say no AAS... drop the DNP. Stay at 20% and focus on building your discipline and muscle. Once you have a foundation then focus on weight loss again. If Jin and Spongy are right (and they are) you should lean out and look better “accidentally”.

Thank you, I will stick to your tips

will start up to 2000 calories

protein
fat about 60grams
150 grams of carbohydrates

I've noticed 6kg lost according to Dexa scan and only 1.7% bodyfat good 2kg muscles were gone for nothing

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you, I will stick to your tips

will start up to 2000 calories

protein
fat about 60grams
150 grams of carbohydrates

I've noticed 6kg lost according to Dexa scan and only 1.7% bodyfat good 2kg muscles were gone for nothing

I’ve been doing the same weight lose journey as you. I was lucky to find a great trainer and to stumble on Spongy as a dietician. The guys here help keep me focused and motivated on doing the right things.

its easy to convince ourselves to take the wrong path. Keep reminding yourself to stick to the fundamentals over the long haul.

One other thing, you mentioned 8 weeks. Forget about that. Don’t think of it as 8 weeks and done. Think of it as phases. This will become a lifelong game for us.

Random example - don’t actually use this
8 weeks: build muscle base (measure with tape or how much you lift)
8 weeks: up cardio and lose 10lbs
4 weeks: eat at maintenance to recover
etc etc

New Threads