Anyone ever run Deca and Tren together?

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I'm planning out my fall/winter cycle and one of my friends asked me if I ever considered Deca and Tren. My concerns with Tren are the dried out joints and from experience, Deca should offset that. I performed some limited research and many of the online bros seem to mention things like "you shouldn't do two 19 NORs at the same time"

So, my question is has anyone here ever done both together? Naturally, I will be running test with the deca and the tren. Thus far I'm thinking 250 to 500 mg of testosterone per week with 300 mg of Deca and 200 mg of Tren E for 12 to 16 weeks starting in late August. The reason I may vary my testosterone dosage is due to the fact that some tolerate higher test dosages with tren whereas others prefer low testosterone dosages with tren.

Post cycle I plan to drop down to my TRT dose and run deca near 1:1 with it. Basically, I'm looking at 160 mg of testosterone and 150 mg of deca per week.

Lastly, does anyone see any flaws in my logic? My goal is to increase strength and build more muscle to change that notsoswole status, lol.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have not.

I do quite well with 19 Nors and personally wouldn't have an issue with trying that combo. You're on trt. Experiment and see.

Might be better off just running one or the other with test but at a higher dose.

Neither of the doses would be sufficient for good gains IMO so I'm not sure that they'd be more effective than say, 500mg or one or the other.

Every one is different though. Try it. It may work well for you.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I figured that no matter what I do, I'm going to have to experiment with the dosing a bit. I wanted to start on the low side with the tren to see how I tolerate it. If I tolerate it well, I plan to up it. I always tolerated deca and testosterone well, so I am not worried about running them higher or lower. I may even stagger it by adding in the deca at the 8 week mark depending on how my joints are feeling with the higher test and tren. Worst case, if they are feeling too dried out, I can add the deca at a therapeutic dose sooner.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I figured that no matter what I do, I'm going to have to experiment with the dosing a bit. I wanted to start on the low side with the tren to see how I tolerate it. If I tolerate it well, I plan to up it. I always tolerated deca and testosterone well, so I am not worried about running them higher or lower. I may even stagger it by adding in the deca at the 8 week mark depending on how my joints are feeling with the higher test and tren. Worst case, if they are feeling too dried out, I can add the deca at a therapeutic dose sooner.

I personally would do tren ace if you can. And test at trt level with ace higher. Especially, if you want to see how your body responds to it, and increasing dosage, it will hit you faster with ace.

I've never had problems with tren drying my joints out. Agree with jin and up the dose on one or the other for good gains.

Deca at 200 a week will suffice for joint support if that's all you want it for.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Ive always wondered why so many people say that about running two 19-nor steroids together. Admittedly i havent run that cycle (yet). But i dont see why, just as an example, that 300mg of both test and tren would be worse than 600mg of either one standalone. But if anyone can show me otherwise, im happy to learn as i dont have the hands on experience yet

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Ive always wondered why so many people say that about running two 19-nor steroids together. Admittedly i havent run that cycle (yet). But i dont see why, just as an example, that 300mg of both test and tren would be worse than 600mg of either one standalone. But if anyone can show me otherwise, im happy to learn as i dont have the hands on experience yet

I believe it was because of the belief of increased chance of higher prolactin levels.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Have you run tren before? If not a big "no" to trying it first with deca.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interestingly enough tren/deca was one of the times I bailed out. Everyone is different and I can't say how your body will react at those dosages, but my blood levels freaked me out and scared me enough never to mix the two again. It was an "I'm in over my head " moment.

1g Test
400 Mg Tren E
400 Mg Decca
Anastrozole .5 EOD

View attachment 5715

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Interestingly enough tren/deca was one of the times I bailed out. Everyone is different and I can't say how your body will react at those dosages, but my blood levels freaked me out and scared me enough never to mix the two again. It was an "I'm in over my head " moment.

1g Test
400 Mg Tren E
400 Mg Decca
Anastrozole .5 EOD

View attachment 5715

On those doses id have to run 12.5mg aromasin and 0.5mg of caber otherwise id turn into a teenage bitch haha

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren and npp would be pretty sick

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On those doses id have to run 12.5mg aromasin and 0.5mg of caber otherwise id turn into a teenage bitch haha

Yeah, I was pretty sure that if I kept that up we wouldn’t need to go to the store to get milk anymore.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Actually, I have not. I think I'm going to run test/tren first, and keep the deca on hand for after the tren is used up.

Smart.

Are you planning on keeping the deca for a second blast or as a finisher for the first?

New Threads