Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Guys, I will do some more research on it (always put it off).

For now, it is useless like follistatin, myo-inhibitors, all other peptides.

Thanks
    6 animal models were used; bpc 157 showed promise in tendon healing/repair.

I believe it was in vivo; however, all other bcp 157 studies are in vitro. If someone could find it in the study that it was FOR SURE in vivo, that would be great.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?h...3DdbJUOZ-AzvoJ

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulksmash View Post
    Guys, I will do some more research on it (always put it off).

For now, it is useless like follistatin, myo-inhibitors, all other peptides.

no one gives a fuk Bro

Thanks
    Thanked 1,696 Times in 686 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hulksmash View Post
    6 animal models were used; bpc 157 showed promise in tendon healing/repair.
    I believe it was in vivo; however, all other bcp 157 studies are in vitro. If someone could find it in the study that it was FOR SURE in vivo, that would be great.
    https://scholar.google.com/scholar?h...3DdbJUOZ-AzvoJ
    The promise shown in animal models does not outweigh the caution that should be exercised when you consider the fact that researchers have known about BPC-157 since 1991 and yet we have zero human data on it. 27 years. No human data. That should be a concern.

I've seen the "well, it can't be patented and therefore big pharma isn't interested in funding human research looking into it" argument brought up but here's the thing - we have data on a bunch of stuff that can't be patented already, why the exception here? Especially with regards to something that is kind of important (plenty of interest tin injury recovery). Combine this with the reports of rapid recovery with zero side effects...again, something feels a little off.

I understand making yourself a lab rat and giving this stuff a try if you have to for the sake of your career (athletes, etc) but for everyone else - I don't think it's a wise move. Just my opinion
    If you can't win, be spectacular.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

BigGameHunter (04-30-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post
    The promise shown in animal models does not outweigh the caution that should be exercised when you consider the fact that researchers have known about BPC-157 since 1991 and yet we have zero human data on it. 27 years. No human data. That should be a concern.

I've seen the "well, it can't be patented and therefore big pharma isn't interested in funding human research looking into it" argument brought up but here's the thing - we have data on a bunch of stuff that can't be patented already, why the exception here? Especially with regards to something that is kind of important (plenty of interest tin injury recovery). Combine this with the reports of rapid recovery with zero side effects...again, something feels a little off.

I understand making yourself a lab rat and giving this stuff a try if you have to for the sake of your career (athletes, etc) but for everyone else - I don't think it's a wise move. Just my opinion
    Ergo me posting the study.

Anything hailed as a "miracle" in bodybuilding should be immediately researched and not seen as anything credible.

BPC-157 is a recent snake oil in the likes of myostatin inhibitors, follistatin, TB500, numerous peptides, etc.

BPC-157 shows promise and nothing more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12